Get me up to date please!!

SCRUB_LORD
SCRUB_LORD
Minor Nuisance
Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 161
Hey guys, I have been away from WC for 2 years or so, Last I played was when Titan was new and CC lvl 7 just came out... Can you guys tell me what I need to be competitive in todays WC? what units do I need to have, what tactics do I need to employ? What turrets should I use to defend base? post a pic of your base if its good, help me re-learn!!! Thanks in advance
  • SCRUB_LORD
    SCRUB_LORD
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 161
    Btw I am a lvl 38 and my base was maxed when I left. hopefully that gives you an idea of where I am at...
  • Jest_Jesus
    Jest_Jesus
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 1,504
    avalanches for defence... get your heavies up railguns and hunter missiles. try get new units in event ask around what is good.
    Image result for salt bae gif
  • iwona.esser.1
    iwona.esser.1
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,667
    2 weeks ago I returned after about a year. I just noticed today that they introduced a thorium mine as well as 2 more heavy platforms. 
    ------------------------------------------------------
  • Jason Ensinger
    Jason Ensinger
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 3,669

@Lil-Jesus said:
    avalanches for defence... get your heavies up railguns and hunter missiles. try get new units in event ask around what is good.

Good advice, but Avalanches are a ways off. The 21 day Defense Lab upgrade needed to upgrade higher than level 6 and all the other upgrades they're going to have to deal with is going to make it take months to get them equipped. By all means, upgrade and equip them, but acquire, upgrade and equip Napalm turrets in the mean time. AA Plasmas can be upgraded pretty quick and are decent as well.

• Jest_Jesus
    Jest_Jesus
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 1,504

@Lil-Jesus said:

Good advice, but Avalanches are a ways off. The 21 day Defense Lab upgrade needed to upgrade higher than level 6 and all the other upgrades they're going to have to deal with is going to make it take months to get them equipped. By all means, upgrade and equip them, but acquire, upgrade and equip Napalm turrets in the mean time. AA Plasmas can be upgraded pretty quick and are decent as well.

im  running with level 6 avalanches and they do me well and i will get them max in a couple month so im maxing my heavies in the meantime so i will be fully maxed after i do cc10
    Image result for salt bae gif