Hell Hound 80s

bluepikachu7
bluepikachu7
Force to be Reckoned With
Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,623
So...Does anybody know **** the HH 80 bases? The best things I have are elite hover tanks and elite vanquishers, but I know those will not work unless i workshop them to be super fast ( to avoid the damage ). 
  • ZL-BOSS
    ZL-BOSS
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 2

No way hovers wil work hahahaha

• bluepikachu7
    bluepikachu7
    ZL-BOSS said:

No way hovers wil work hahahaha

lol well what will? 
  • christo du toit
    christo du toit
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 28
    Not one of those mate.sorry but that is what i have against kix in this boss base.I have alot more than you and still can only manage 1 after 4-5 weeks of them running.good luck

• Craig Mayhan
    Craig Mayhan
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 395
    flying thingys,,,but they added two commando's so they don't work either.....
  • bluepikachu7
    bluepikachu7
    flying thingys,,,but they added two commando's so they don't work either.....
    you can't even use air in HH80s. I don't know what you are talking about. 
  • Craig Mayhan
    Craig Mayhan
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 395
    O yes you can dude,,,the flying thingys,,,the women with jet packs,,,they are infantry.....Val somethings.....your going to make me reload the page...Valkyries....35 hit the west side,,,or left side,,,,,,get behind the tanks and kill the two war factories.....and than the tanks but watch out for the Commandos.....than your on your own....
  • bluepikachu7
    bluepikachu7
    O yes you can dude,,,the flying thingys,,,the women with jet packs,,,they are infantry.....Val somethings.....your going to make me reload the page...Valkyries....35 hit the west side,,,or left side,,,,,,get behind the tanks and kill the two war factories.....and than the tanks but watch out for the Commandos.....than your on your own....
    Oh LMAO I forgot about valkyries and wraiths. 
  • MyNam3isMUD
    MyNam3isMUD
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 126
    here's a video

• MyNam3isMUD
    MyNam3isMUD
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 126
    the commando on left doesnt do much...the one on back right will end ur valk toon if u dont keep em hyper-moving. micro micro micro heal them if u lose them