?'s about all the new tech I just acquired

Matt5489
Matt5489
Minor Nuisance
Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 125
So Kix just offered a 1 time catch up tech purchase.  Basically it gave me all the non S.F. tech that W.C. has ever offered.  Now my question is, What should I build?  I mean what will help me the most in the game in it's current state?  So out of units like the Elite Titan, Widowmaker Prime, Viper X, Warden, Guardian, Elite Crusader, Cursader X, Scorcher and a BFG X.  Please keep in mind that my main goals are getting as much Thorium as easily as possible.  And maybe start doing the monthly events again.  And that's it.  So please hold any other comments or condesending remarks.  I realize that alot of people do alot of different things in W.C.  But for me all I do is mine (ok Farm) researches and upgrades.  I don't really hit any player bases or do the weekly missions for the gear store.  Thanks in advance.
  • igpa-atinla
    igpa-atinla
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 1,330
    Build the E-Titan, it will become useful when you get it's tech. Do NOT use the unit w/o the drone tech.
    BFG X is a great sniper unit, build and level it.
    Viper X has great health at higher levels. Build it level it, do not USE it until it's level 17+.
    I personally don't have scorchers, but they could be used as suicide units to destroy a watchtower or heavy platform.

Also did this include the tech, or just the units?
    To all you people who can't tell, this is a TAG.
    If you did something wrong, don't **** about it to Kixeye. Man up, and accept what has happened as your fault.
  • Matt5489
    Matt5489
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 125
    IGPA, no tech, just the units.  Also which unit will be best to use to get thorium when they are still level 1?  Thanks

• Endor
    Endor
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 660
    Titan is the only one that will be remotely useful in a V40, but you'll probably rack up quite a bit of repairs.  BFG X might be useful too, but if you hit mines with it, you're looking at high repairs as well.  The others, don't even bother.  Titan & BFG X might be more useful in a V30 to get 500k thor at a time, but it will still take some work.  Once they hit level 10 is when they start becoming really useful.
  • igpa-atinla
    igpa-atinla
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 1,330
    To get thor, all you need is 2 cyclones, and some patience. Us a hit and run strategy.
    To all you people who can't tell, this is a TAG.
    If you did something wrong, don't **** about it to Kixeye. Man up, and accept what has happened as your fault.
  • Charles6744
    Charles6744
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,405
      The ETitan is the best unit to use to get Thorium.  And if you have Cyclones the lvl 40 thorium bases are the best way to lvl them up.  The ETitan provides cover for them while they gain VXP.  I wouldn't bother building and of the Crusaders since their range is too small.  And the rest of the units are pretty much useless now.  Now the game is for about the Special Forces and the new Hero Units.  They are the only units worth getting along with the special tech for the Hero units.