Sector 97 turned on me any sector that is willing to accept and not turn on me

• thismech
    thismech
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 144

Lost bro he won't say. Let's put it this way. U hit our sector wether your AAF allied or not you will have alot of flat bases in return. You guys act like you will come hit 97 then come on. We handled a 95 plus invasion we can handle you. What we do in return is only the worst part

@woodysz3 ;
     just tell me if you want me to drop tag ill be more then happy to
    woodysz3 said:

Lost bro he won't say. Let's put it this way. U hit our sector wether your AAF allied or not you will have alot of flat bases in return. You guys act like you will come hit 97 then come on. We handled a 95 plus invasion we can handle you. What we do in return is only the worst part

who said anything about invasion? and if you checked your self you would see my name...
    First off Darklord112, check yourself i'm done trying to reason with sector 97. And thing is I really Don't care about the event. seems to be causing A lot of problems. Second ilostmyhead, don't screw with aaf they more than capable to invade 97 and be gone in same day than you guys but they aren't like that. TP is though. Plus as woody here said aaf never gave you orders making you guys liars. AND THIRD, Thank you woodysz3. only a few more days
  • ilostmyhead
    ilostmyhead
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,303
    edited 22 Mar 2016, 2:00PM
    plz dont threaten me you dont scare anyone @thismech we have helped aaf many times so if they want to come here over a lv 35 crying let em lol
  • ilostmyhead
    ilostmyhead
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,303
    edited 22 Mar 2016, 4:13PM
    well i am done fighting with a kid so have fun guys 
  • warriorgod
    warriorgod
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 31
    edited 22 Mar 2016, 3:15PM
    plz dont threaten me you dont scare anyone @thismech we have helped aaf many times so if they want to come here over a lv 35 crying let em lol
    no threat i can see
    Dying is easy, Life is harsh

Leaves falling from trees / Snow drifting onto the ground / Life leaving your corpse
  • warriorgod
    warriorgod
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 31
    no threat i can see
    also the comment made by Lord basically states he will be gone in a few days not to mention he cares nothing about the event
    Dying is easy, Life is harsh

Leaves falling from trees / Snow drifting onto the ground / Life leaving your corpse
  • SnakeFarm
    SnakeFarm
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 718
    thismech said:
    woodysz3 said:
    thismech said:
    i really need help on this and its starting to turn into harassment. i can't leave cause of my timer. i need real help cause this is really starting to get out of control. its moved from just plain old jailing to becoming something more like cyber bullying. please help me. or at least sombody give me some real hard on advice

if you can jump then jump, there are many sectors that are freindly, choose one like 410,316,251,263 all good sectors
    i can't jump till after event. and 1 by 1 everyone that was on my side isn't anymore. i've got no support, nothing. 

• TheMan71
    TheMan71
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 3
    no threat i can see
    also the comment made by Lord basically states he will be gone in a few days not to mention he cares nothing about the event
    Again Warriorgod, (LordThanatosGod), Don't insult our intelligence. Go away. You are a nuisance.
  • carol.kern3
    carol.kern3
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 8
    thismech said:
    Yes like the title shows Sector 97 turned on me after all i had done for them and helped them.Is there a sector, heck or even anyone that can help me find a good sector that won't turn on you once they're done with using you to help them fight their own battles. I don't like this 1 bit. i helped them, aided them and yet they turned on me anyway. any help at all i would very much like
    thismech said:
    woodysz3 said:
    thismech said:
    i really need help on this and its starting to turn into harassment. i can't leave cause of my timer. i need real help cause this is really starting to get out of control. its moved from just plain old jailing to becoming something more like cyber bullying. please help me. or at least sombody give me some real hard on advice

if you can jump then jump, there are many sectors that are freindly, choose one like 410,316,251,263 all good sectors
    i can't jump till after event. and 1 by 1 everyone that was on my side isn't anymore. i've got no support, nothing. 

• carol.kern3
    carol.kern3
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 8
    272 is the best sector around. we only ask that you do not hit unprovoked or steal. Very nice R & R sector

• thismech
    thismech
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 144
    in aaf now so i'm fine thx thought this was closed
This discussion has been closed.