Wave 38

igpa-atinla
igpa-atinla
Incursion Leader
Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 1,330
So I just tried wave 38 with all my things repaired, and still died fantastically. Any tips on how to beat it. 
I have my base in the center, and spent my mines on the first wave of UTs. I also have 525 range avalanche, un equipped, if equipping them will make much of a difference.
To all you people who can't tell, this is a TAG.
If you did something wrong, don't **** about it to Kixeye. Man up, and accept what has happened as your fault.
  • Endor
    Endor
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 660
    edited 6 May 2016, 5:32AM
    No, turrets won't do much for this wave besides stall for a little time.  In fact it'd be better to equip a max shock turret than avalanches.  best way to beat wave 38 is with a fast computer so you can control Jackals or Dante or other defenders and make the ultra tanks try and target your units while they get beat up by your Night Owls in silos

• cliffton.vincent
    cliffton.vincent
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 278
    This wave wasnt as hard as people make out.

Mines in front of UTs and WHs. with Dante and 6-7 UTs on aggressive sitting immediately behind the walls to deal to them. May have to control Dante for the last bit if need be

3 Tempests with Avalanches and/or Hunter Missiles to combat the Cyclones.

Let your base deal with the SFs coming in from the East.

• tazblzr8
    tazblzr8
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 33
    wave 38 is bullshit, spamming those ultras ,and war horses, that lags the **** out of  defending , because i cant control units, its kixeye ,and their fkn insane greed to get ppl to coin, well  count me out im not coining, i have the prizes they offer  so fck this onslaught money grab . way to go kix ya just keep on fkn the players, ur game will be dead soon enough

• Charles6744
    Charles6744
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,412
      To beat this wave I loaded all my mines to where the enemy was to appear.  And also to put 5 platoons of SF each armed with Charged Ordnance behind where they would spawn.  And to outfit each 4 heavy turrets with floating Railguns.  And just hope that bought me enough time for my Night Owls to come out and take out the rest of the opposing forces.
  • AlbertCP
    AlbertCP
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 127
      To beat this wave I loaded all my mines to where the enemy was to appear.  And also to put 5 platoons of SF each armed with Charged Ordnance behind where they would spawn.  And to outfit each 4 heavy turrets with floating Railguns.  And just hope that bought me enough time for my Night Owls to come out and take out the rest of the opposing forces.
    Charles, did it work or not?
    The  fool hath said in his heart, there is no God...   Psalms 14:1