-------------Dante's Workshop-----------

BD-Assassin
BD-Assassin
Potential Threat
Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 62

Dante 1
good (tanking + damaging ) ability. literally it will take down any defense platform in one( clip) shot.  

Dante 2
giving hell to to the defense.in my view its good when you using ultra tank with it.

Dante 3
theoretically it will give 75% reload speed but practically it will give 40% reload speed.i dont like this setup much .

Dante 4
i use this setup now.i use it with my inferno .though some people may like 40% damage against building or inferno shell.in my view shell is not to much useful cause it takes 10 hours to reload a ammo.dante deals high damage, so 40% damage boost against building is not so useful or effective. 

Dante 2>Dante 4> Dante 1>Dante 3

what do you think guys??

:D
  • igpa-atinla
    igpa-atinla
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 1,330
    I don't have lvl 6 components, nor Dante actually built yet, however I am planning to go with schematic 4.
    To all you people who can't tell, this is a TAG.
    If you did something wrong, don't **** about it to Kixeye. Man up, and accept what has happened as your fault.
  • shadostar
    shadostar
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 118
    Can you explain why Dante3 gives you only 40% instead of 75% reload speed? I am thinking about exact this layout.
  • igpa-atinla
    igpa-atinla
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 1,330
    shadostar said:
    Can you explain why Dante3 gives you only 40% instead of 75% reload speed? I am thinking about exact this layout.
    Kix hasn't released info on whether the components will stack or not. If they do, 75% increase, if they don't only the higher buff is applied, 40% increase.
    To all you people who can't tell, this is a TAG.
    If you did something wrong, don't **** about it to Kixeye. Man up, and accept what has happened as your fault.
  • shadostar
    shadostar
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 118
    Thanks!
  • Charly R
    Charly R
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 55
    shadostar said:
    Kix hasn't released info on whether the components will stack or not. If they do, 75% increase, if they don't only the higher buff is applied, 40% increase.
    @WrongThinker Can you please confirm if components stack or not?
  • UDSJ9000
    UDSJ9000
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 189
    edited 8 Apr 2016, 1:42PM
    shadostar said:
    I'm pretty sure it stacks less than it should. Back during the days of eHovers, the hovers had 2 parts that gave them -40% from plasma, so that'd be 80%. They also had Umbrella Tech which gave them -24% damage while moving. So, if they were moving, they should've had -104% damage from plasma, making them immune but they weren't. 
    Let's say, a plasma shot did 10,000 damage per shot. The Hover, if it was moving, would take 10,000-40% which is 6,000 damage. Then it takes 6,000-40% which is 3,600. Then it takes 3,600-24% which is 2,736.  I believe this is how it would calculate it but the order may be different.
    So, in theory, if what I think is correct, Dante would have a 1.5 second reload-40%= 0.9 second-35%= 0.585 second reload speed. This is worse that the 1.5-75%=0.375 if it truly stacked. 
    Now if you were to increase fire rate on a unit, it'd do even more if it's calculated like this. However that really only helps Nightmares.
    This is what I think happens. I'm not sure if this is correct or not, but it's just what I've seen and how I think it works.
    Maybe one day Oren... Maybe one day...
    Displaying Flying_Pile_Of_Trash.png
  • MajorAzhole
    MajorAzhole
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 1,067
    I have heavy ord instead of uranium payload to make him slightly slower than his three ultas, so they hit any mines before him.  If I get gold axles I'll switch it up.  

Image may contain: 8 people, text
  • panzer66
    panzer66
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 334
    I have heavy ord instead of uranium payload to make him slightly slower than his three ultas, so they hit any mines before him.  If I get gold axles I'll switch it up.  

good idea on slowing dante a bit