event prize suggestions

TheLostGuardian
TheLostGuardian
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 2,584
hello i want suggestions on what to get this event.(level 36)

my current units are as follows; 2 cyclone, night owls (fully leveled in silos), 1 lead operator, 1 lead heavy operator, 4 operators, 1 commando, 1 heavy operator, and a jackal im building.

thats it so far; i want something either that can progress me too things more easily like possibly hz 60's i can do 30's for an hour damage but thats not good enough in my opinion, also my defences need work but im busy upgrading acad 10 (left it at 8 for months, and also want my resource limits at 100 mill (currently 45mill each)

im willing to grind 1 mill points so suggestions on what to get this event?
Battle pirates-lvl: 84
Sector:231

War commander-:lvl 39
sector:165

Call me lost, for that is what i am.
  • igpa-atinla
    igpa-atinla
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 1,330
    To start you should get 1 or 2 more cyclones, that way you can 1 hit anything with them. Then, If there is a hero infantry available, buy that they are very powerful. Then make sure you have enough operators/preservers to fill the squads. Operators are cheaper, however Preservers are stronger. Also, If you don't have it you should aim to get the Javelin. Once Maxed, the Jav is a key unit to defeating HZ 60 bases.
    To all you people who can't tell, this is a TAG.
    If you did something wrong, don't **** about it to Kixeye. Man up, and accept what has happened as your fault.
  • igpa-atinla
    igpa-atinla
    Incursion Leader
    Also, I suggest you get 80 mil res capacity, then upgrade your thor cap to 8 mil. Then upgrade your res to 110 mil.
    If you did something wrong, don't **** about it to Kixeye. Man up, and accept what has happened as your fault.
  • TheLostGuardian
    TheLostGuardian
    Unicorn Overlord
    Also, I suggest you get 80 mil res capacity, then upgrade your thor cap to 8 mil. Then upgrade your res to 110 mil.
    alright so javs some preservers and a war hero of the 3 what should i get kara sheila or bro j?

also thank you for the advice you have given already.

• igpa-atinla
    igpa-atinla
    Incursion Leader
    Go for Javs last, because they are only useful at near max lvl which takes ~1 month to upgrade and 100 mil res cap. I think you should get Kara, if she is available, but here is what each one does.

Kara: Health of Shelia, dps of Bro J. Slow reload, but has bloodlust. Gives no additional buffs, but has 550 range at max lvl. Also she starts with 450 range.

Shelia: 550K health, 20K dps. Buffs other team members dps. 500 range.

Bro J: 500K health, 28K dps. Buffs other members defence, granting them 100 armor. 500 Range.

Also, your going to need places to rank these Sf up. The Black Widow bases and HH 60 bases give lots of vxp, and if you have the growler, they take very little damage.
  • TheLostGuardian
    TheLostGuardian
    Unicorn Overlord
    Go for Javs last, because they are only useful at near max lvl which takes ~1 month to upgrade and 100 mil res cap. I think you should get Kara, if she is available, but here is what each one does.

Kara: Health of Shelia, dps of Bro J. Slow reload, but has bloodlust. Gives no additional buffs, but has 550 range at max lvl. Also she starts with 450 range.

Shelia: 550K health, 20K dps. Buffs other team members dps. 500 range.

Bro J: 500K health, 28K dps. Buffs other members defence, granting them 100 armor. 500 Range.

Also, your going to need places to rank these Sf up. The Black Widow bases and HH 60 bases give lots of vxp, and if you have the growler, they take very little damage.
    alright i sadly have no growler :/
    what i stated is all i have atm im liking kara because the 550 range 
    i defiantly need to get my res cap up ._.

• Gene Ral Cmdt
    Gene Ral Cmdt
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 24
    i think u might consider get d new weapons lab to get acess to the new defense turrets just to endure ur defense waves.
    then look for sheila and her rifle cause its d best thing for resources, also up comando fast cause he will get the 550 range equip it with sharged ordinance to destroy turrets.
  • WHITEKNIGHT-01
    WHITEKNIGHT-01
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 881
    hello i want suggestions on what to get this event.(level 36)

my current units are as follows; 2 cyclone, night owls (fully leveled in silos), 1 lead operator, 1 lead heavy operator, 4 operators, 1 commando, 1 heavy operator, and a jackal im building.

thats it so far; i want something either that can progress me too things more easily like possibly hz 60's i can do 30's for an hour damage but thats not good enough in my opinion, also my defences need work but im busy upgrading acad 10 (left it at 8 for months, and also want my resource limits at 100 mill (currently 45mill each)

im willing to grind 1 mill points so suggestions on what to get this event?
    we all do but kixeye sem to think the game is made for coiners and hackers only so they make new units for them to hack not for us to use or gain by fair play....
    so you **** like everyone else is... all the decent honest players....
  • WHITEKNIGHT-01
    WHITEKNIGHT-01
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 881
    any unit that has been brought into this game should be in a game store where you can purchase it through using gold or medals that is the best way to solve all the issues of players wanting certain units...
    they have the gear store yet it is only full of things for unique units or sf the rest we all have as we got them in prior events but low lvels did not, again kixeye are not think of a whole, new and low level playrers do not get a choice...
    if we had new lvl 10 bases that gave out medals for the new player then it would be solved for medal requirements....