Sector 169's War against AAF, AF1 & WCA

Chad Burgess
Chad Burgess
Greenhorn
Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 7
On the 8th of January 2015 the three clans: AAF, AF1& WCA invade my home sector of 169. They caught the sector off guard (as expect in most cases) they coined and hacked their way to victory. They were foolish enough to claim victory over the sector after bubbling 90% of the sector. It was not look well, most of our biggest players jumped and only a handful people were able to bubble the invaders (some of which could bubble 15+). They would taunt us and be racist towards everyone but those who stayed in the sector that could not bubble bases did the "Scorched Earth" tactic we reclaimed depos and snipped toons and in the end they all jumped to 285. we all in 169 wish you luck against these facist clans.
  • Assasin_elite_2
    Assasin_elite_2
    Master Tactician
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 2,084
    Hmm, maybe it seems to be a War Game after all.
    Good job folks;)
  • FF-GOODFATHER
    FF-GOODFATHER
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 11
    i thunk you forgot my team THUNDER looool we smashed you at 169 it was the easiest war in war comnmanders 
  • BABY ME
    BABY ME
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 80
    same sort of crp is in 121 now socom and fubar bubbling almost all sec only a few fight back and there have many coiners so looks poor for 121
  • Herman_A3
    Herman_A3
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 168
    another one crying because they cant fight back and talk in bubbles lol  long life AAF and allies
  • BABY ME
    BABY ME
    Potential Threat
    no ink and a few over clans there but there is many more of them than us m8
  • BANGBANGGANG
    BANGBANGGANG
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,010
    **** sounds like a fun war **** i miss them ol days invade sector n smash all n leave em cryin I GOT WINDEX FOR THEM STEAMY BUBBLES LOL get em AAF AF1 N WCA good old friends still doin what they do best LOL
  • Chad Burgess
    Chad Burgess
    Greenhorn
    How can we defenders of 169 cry if we won??
  • BABY ME
    BABY ME
    Potential Threat
    its funny u know most of 1s who say stop  crying r the 1s with 0 skills and coin there stuff lmfao
  • Chad Burgess
    Chad Burgess
    Greenhorn
    That is extremely true, well said
  • kassimdoudey
    kassimdoudey
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1
    zough
  • BadCompany
    BadCompany
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4
    On the 8th of January 2015 the three clans: AAF, AF1& WCA invade my home sector of 169. They caught the sector off guard (as expect in most cases) they coined and hacked their way to victory. They were foolish enough to claim victory over the sector after bubbling 90% of the sector. It was not look well, most of our biggest players jumped and only a handful people were able to bubble the invaders (some of which could bubble 15+). They would taunt us and be racist towards everyone but those who stayed in the sector that could not bubble bases did the "Scorched Earth" tactic we reclaimed depos and snipped toons and in the end they all jumped to 285. we all in 169 wish you luck against these facist clans.
    I guess you need to find a clan who anti AAF and join forces and go kick there hackin ****. TAO and HMC would be willing to help you fight AAF and there dirty cheatin allies
    BC
  • Redison_H
    Redison_H
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 3

@Lesley Lauren Oliver said:
    Chad Burgess said:

I guess you need to find a clan who anti AAF and join forces and go kick there hackin ****. TAO and HMC would be willing to help you fight AAF and there dirty cheatin allies

come to sector 31 now is war in this sector :smile:

• kevmagic
    kevmagic
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 7
    looking to join clan in sector 169