Best SF For Bunkers?

Tom Torresson
Tom Torresson
Potential Threat
Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 25
Hey - Struggling to decide which SF make the most sense to put into bunkers AND what customs make the most sense for these guys in a defense capacity.
  • Endor
    Endor
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 660
    All depends on what you have unlocked, really.  Your best units should be saved for offense, but whatever you have left over can get tossed in an upgraded Bunker.  Maybe a Lead Heavy, a regular heavy, and 3 Commandos would be ideal, if that fits.  I only have 2 bunkers upgraded high enough to hold SF, so mine are mostly filled with regular SF and regular Lead ops.
  • Kae41
    Kae41
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 341
    whatever you put in, I'd suggest leaving some room for stingers to help with defense against missiles.
  • Piet van Pelt
    Piet van Pelt
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 85
    The best is each tower/bunker/stonghold  commando leader with commando's armed with compressed magazine or bandolier and promoted :)

The two most powerful warriors are patience and time
  • MrBambam
    MrBambam
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 165
    Somthing in a rogue base i forgot what one does amazing damage to my phantom i think its in 95's the top 2 towers, i mistakingly thought just 3 sf in each wouldnt do much damage to a maxed phantom oh but i was wrong if you can figure out whats on the sf in them towers then you have some pritty good defence in bunkers. im yet to find the set up but **** there strong
  • greenwing
    greenwing
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 1,052
    What workshop items are best to do max damage with the least drawbacks for units in bunker ? Because some drawbacks are not applicable for units in a bunker (e.g. slower movment) I wonder if it is different from the normal workshop items.
  • Vsyyyy
    Vsyyyy
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 145

Commando and lead commando I have been using work well with rest stingers and elite heavy gunners

• meemadd
    meemadd
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 1,234
    edited 12 Jan 2016, 9:54PM
    id say a lead commando and commandos with storm the front,compressed magazine and heavy ordinance and press the attack on the leader would be the obvious choice, storm the front because the closer the unit gets to it the more damage it does, compressed magazine because commandos have a lousy fire rate and heavy ordinance because it deals 30% more damage to everything,and press the attack because it gives the squad 15% more damage. but what do i know,im just speculating,havnt tested different SF and techs for towers yet.
  • Hugs4u
    Hugs4u
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 634
    The best is each tower/bunker/stonghold  commando leader with commando's armed with compressed magazine or bandolier and promoted :)

Bandolier will not benefit Comandos or any unit with a clip size of 1.
    Stay calm and keep on farming
  • Kiriosity
    Kiriosity
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 112
    Hey - Struggling to decide which SF make the most sense to put into bunkers AND what customs make the most sense for these guys in a defense capacity.
    Recommending Commando's as they do alot of damage to air,and ground. Not a fan favorite on how they do aganist infantry. 
  • Nabil Hassan
    Nabil Hassan
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,393
    Pop in an infiltrator with charged ordnance and compressed magazine to halt tanks
    Negation