farming and stealing seposit

• monochan22
    monochan22
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 211
    lvl 44 is nothing today..   don't be scare.. go to farm his base back haha
    Level:40
    Sectors: 22,287,12,315,405,144,100
    Event Toys: Dogs Plasma Emegas Elite Hovers Elite ETItan Vanquishers+Schematic Wraith Banshees+Schematic 
    Playing Since May/15/14
  • christophe.ferrand1
    christophe.ferrand1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 34
    if level 44 is nothing level 36 is???? ;) tanks for your answer every body

• christophe.ferrand1
    christophe.ferrand1
    Potential Threat
    and his "son" is level 32 not 30.... 36 - 32 = 4 ;)
  • christophe.ferrand1
    christophe.ferrand1
    Potential Threat
    Even below the level 30 it is allowed to fight with 5 level difference and tells his "son" is 4 ;)
    PS : does not deform the reality :)
  • christophe.ferrand1
    christophe.ferrand1
    Potential Threat
    kancyr said:
    Yep i guess when he hit my son level 30 and him being level 36 ..so i jumped in took all his depos , farmed him once . (without a bubble btw) 
    And jumped out ...hes a bully and Yes I am WB from CGSB , so cry all you want next time you will think twice before being a bully
    now piss off and stop wasting bandwidth with this bullshit post

PS Not so bad when you see both sides of the story ,BTW my son did nothing to him he just did a random hit on him , my kid came to me whining that he was hit by this asshat ...so i regulated ....and well now you have Both side's

glad you replied and reaffirmed he is just a wee cry baby, good on you for hitting him, respect

• jeffreych
    jeffreych
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 139
    Fact of the matter is, you being attacked was not unprovoked. You hit someone, and someone hit you back for them, Same as if you hit me while I'm offline, one of my clan mates will hit you back,if you don't like it well....that's just how it is lol. If you wanted to play farmville then you should play farmville not war commander. Maybe try angry birds, I hear it's really great ;)
  • christophe.ferrand1
    christophe.ferrand1
    Potential Threat
    ,,,!,
  • msteward12002
    msteward12002
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 1,315
    what a crybaby.  you have made an **** of yourself.  Suck it up princess .......
  • AA-82
    AA-82
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 14,966
    Even below the level 30 it is allowed to fight with 5 level difference and tells his "son" is 4 ;)
    PS : does not deform the reality :)
    Well you posted complaining about someone doing to you what you did to someone else.
    Now the person doing it to you told you why.
    Now it's up to you to take action (jump, fight, or ask for forgiveness).

Level 36 doesn't need depots anyway so I don't see why this is even a problem in the first place.
    - Now that Banshee wingmen are back, what unit are you going to whine about next?
    - No, you can't have the preview password unless it is posted as a sticky at the top of the forum.
    - No, you can't have the large thorium level locked. They tried that & it was an epic failure.
    - No, you can't be unbanned by posting that you don't cheat on the forum.
    - Yes, once you hit level 30 you are in the "shark tank" & everybody else can bubble you. Suck it up, Buttercup, you won't be a level 30 forever.
  • Heywood_Jablome
    Heywood_Jablome
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 536
    Don't ask a bunch of 14 year old kids that play this game 24/7 any advice is my best advice. 
  • jeffreych
    jeffreych
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 139
    ,,,!,
    HMMM...Maybe I'll jump to your sector and farm you myself, can't cry because I'm only 1 level higher :P
  • quicknaster
    quicknaster
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 164
    ,,,!,

got a badge for your profile pic
  • Maximus_Destructicus
    Maximus_Destructicus
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 3,894
    personally, I would keep picking on the "son".  fighting a level 44 non-stop is not feasible, but trust me, every time you bubble his "son", it will hurt him so much more than actually bubbling the level 44.  its so funny to me that you can drive some people insane in this game.... snipe their toons, steal their depo's, attack their base and try to kill the base defenders only, or just stop their upgrades, or steal their thor.... you cant smash the base but you can piss him off, and in my opinion, the player that loses his cool is the loser

anyway, you're fighting a losing battle, eventually you will have to relocate, but don't worry about that, relocating is fun, staying in the same sector is boring as hell

• ilostmyhead
    ilostmyhead
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,306
    lol they will jump out soon 
  • christophe.ferrand1
    christophe.ferrand1
    Potential Threat
    his "son" is in bubble it's not me but i'm waiting for the react ...... I'm waiting..... ;)

• Greenhorn00
    Greenhorn00
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 281
    And you gonna do cry talking about your child ???? is what I 'm going to cry when I am attacked by higher levels ???? you tried to destroy my base I was online , do you really think I complain every time a level 43 or 42 or 40 destroyed my base, I found that not to progress to the higher levels generally mine 6 to 8 like yours , and I did so I will embarrass me ????? Because it's your son ?????

well ****, find out who you hit before he hit you and sit on his son if it bothers you that much, otherwise get over it. Its war commander not tickle commander
  • ejroyal01
    ejroyal01
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 5
    Ihave a Hell3_Boys(44) 63,66 that uses his team to steal deposit, then him and other goes and destroy my base