Titan Seek & Destroy Add-on

Paul Dennen
Paul Dennen
Potential Threat
Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 47
Many months ago when this Add-on was available as one of the third round prize in Special Ops.. You were running the Sp. Op for three weeks each back then and gave us the chance to get all three prizes when we did one every week.. But this one you only did for two weeks and unfortunately i won the other two Ops prizes and never got this add-on cause you changed them on week three.. When this Sp Op was going we could only do one per week and it has never surfaced since? Can you please put Seek and Destroy in the Gear store to at least buy since it has been such a long time since you offered it???? PLEASE
  • I LOVE YOU POH
    I LOVE YOU POH
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 3
    please guys help me i dont know report a player works...this player ID 20818883 has umli toons instant repair and some of toons are hack

• buddy.macaluso
    buddy.macaluso
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 2
    Please bring back all Titan parts either in events or gear shop
  • egfTommy
    egfTommy
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 79
    Please bring back all Titan parts either in events or gear shop
    It's embarrassing for me. I am a level 40, and don't have a fully workshopped titan because I DONT HAVE THE PARTS. I have titan maxed in level (20) but it's humiliating when everyone uses max workshopped titans and I am not.
  • Deejr
    Deejr
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 199
    Don't feel bad, I am a level 41, have my titan maxed (Level 20) and have none of the parts either...  Hoping maybe this event they will offer them!
  • buddy.macaluso
    buddy.macaluso
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 2
    same here level 41 lot of us in the same boat

• Paul Dennen
    Paul Dennen
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 47
    They need to bring it back

• Kenzo294
    Kenzo294
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 160
    Many months ago when this Add-on was available as one of the third round prize in Special Ops.. You were running the Sp. Op for three weeks each back then and gave us the chance to get all three prizes when we did one every week.. But this one you only did for two weeks and unfortunately i won the other two Ops prizes and never got this add-on cause you changed them on week three.. When this Sp Op was going we could only do one per week and it has never surfaced since? Can you please put Seek and Destroy in the Gear store to at least buy since it has been such a long time since you offered it???? PLEASE
    Hey CM Sulaco2check this out, maybe you can have them put in gears or event prize
  • cliffton.vincent
    cliffton.vincent
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 278
    agreed. i have the same issue. bring back the parts please