New 65 Bases How To Do (Vid + info)

Doc_B2
Doc_B2
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 289
edited 12 Sep 2015, 7:45PM
Hi guys. 
I made videos on both bases. They are not that hard. But for this base payout could be higher. I do both bases in 1 atack, with low damage. 

Ironstrike 65:



Sentinel 65:


When i was doing this bases the bigest problem were mines. I think this would be problem for some of you too. So i made a screenshots of bases where i pointed places of mines.








Hope this helps. Good luck :)

Tell me your opinion about videos :)
  • Moayd
    Moayd
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 1,171
    edited 12 Sep 2015, 4:45PM
    good job.

    However, u have maxed titan and kara some people don't. it took 20 min to get 80 million oil + 80 million metal. i can get 100 million in 10 min + free repair and i'm sure u know that 


    1-it is really good to have new bases that u have to work a bit to get done. i like that 

    2- however, these bases only gives res, nothing else. when i want to get res, i want them fast and with minimum damage. 

    3- i don't do HH45 because i hate mines. these bases have mines, sf, tanks, overwatch, storm, blitz, etc.

    if u do 2 HH45s, u will get 40 million oil + 40 million metal + 400 thorium + 400 medals.

  • TacomanWasTaken
    TacomanWasTaken
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 6,397
    Very nice, thanks for the vid! I guess it's kinda pointless without max titan with drones and charged ordinance though. 
    getting called a cheater, if you arent cheating just means you won
    Join our Clan! | Donation Link | Hannibal Boss Base |  Thanksgiving Video!   | Facebook Page | IGN: Tacoman
  • Xerath.12
    Xerath.12
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 6
    Wow, thanks for this video  :D

    image
  • Doc_B2
    Doc_B2
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 289
    edited 12 Sep 2015, 4:53PM
    Moayd said:
    good job.

    However, u have maxed titan and kara some people don't. it took 20 min to get 80 million oil + 80 million metal. i can get 100 million in 10 min + free repair and i'm sure u know that 


    1-it is really good to have new bases that u have to work a bit to get done. i like that 

    2- however, these bases only gives res, nothing else. when i want to get res, i want them fast and with minimum damage. 

    3- i don't do HH45 because i hate mines. these bases have mines, sf, tanks, overwatch, storm, blitz, etc.

    if u do 2 HH45s, u will get 40 million oil + 40 million metal + 400 thorium + 400 medals.

    I tried same tactic with heavy lead operator, it worked same way. To take video i decided go with Kara. But I seriously doubt about 100 mln in 10 min.  And whats more important at least for me, that you get 80 mln reso not from 8 bases, but from 2. Doing HH45`s is HZ60`s for reso is simply boring. 
  • preston1115
    preston1115
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 3

    Well done. Theyll change all this now lol

  • Moayd
    Moayd
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 1,171
    Doc_B2 said:
    Moayd said:
    good job.

    However, u have maxed titan and kara some people don't. it took 20 min to get 80 million oil + 80 million metal. i can get 100 million in 10 min + free repair and i'm sure u know that 


    1-it is really good to have new bases that u have to work a bit to get done. i like that 

    2- however, these bases only gives res, nothing else. when i want to get res, i want them fast and with minimum damage. 

    3- i don't do HH45 because i hate mines. these bases have mines, sf, tanks, overwatch, storm, blitz, etc.

    if u do 2 HH45s, u will get 40 million oil + 40 million metal + 400 thorium + 400 medals.

    I tried same tactic with heavy lead operator, it worked same way. To take video i decided go with Kara. But I seriously doubt about 100 mln in 10 min.  And whats more important at least for me, that you get 80 mln reso not from 8 bases, but from 2. Doing HH45`s is HZ60`s for reso is simply boring. 
    i did open one 65 with my 500 range sf. i took 3 hr damage mostly from mines and 3 hr repair on my air. it was my 1st so i will expect to get better after a few 

    Anyways, i will tell u how i collect res 

    attack 4 bases at a time,
    base 1 = 5 banshees 
    base 2=  5 banshees 
    base 3 = 4 banshees 
    base 4 = titan 

    these are 40 million oil and 40 million metal in 3 min 

    sometimes , i use one squad of sf as well on a 5th base (V35) to lvl them up

    find 4 more and do the same 



  • Doc_B2
    Doc_B2
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 289
    Moayd said:
    Doc_B2 said:
    Moayd said:
    good job.

    However, u have maxed titan and kara some people don't. it took 20 min to get 80 million oil + 80 million metal. i can get 100 million in 10 min + free repair and i'm sure u know that 


    1-it is really good to have new bases that u have to work a bit to get done. i like that 

    2- however, these bases only gives res, nothing else. when i want to get res, i want them fast and with minimum damage. 

    3- i don't do HH45 because i hate mines. these bases have mines, sf, tanks, overwatch, storm, blitz, etc.

    if u do 2 HH45s, u will get 40 million oil + 40 million metal + 400 thorium + 400 medals.

    I tried same tactic with heavy lead operator, it worked same way. To take video i decided go with Kara. But I seriously doubt about 100 mln in 10 min.  And whats more important at least for me, that you get 80 mln reso not from 8 bases, but from 2. Doing HH45`s is HZ60`s for reso is simply boring. 
    i did open one 65 with my 500 range sf. i took 3 hr damage mostly from mines and 3 hr repair on my air. it was my 1st so i will expect to get better after a few 

    Anyways, i will tell u how i collect res 

    attack 4 bases at a time,
    base 1 = 5 banshees 
    base 2=  5 banshees 
    base 3 = 4 banshees 
    base 4 = titan 

    these are 40 million oil and 40 million metal in 3 min 

    sometimes , i use one squad of sf as well on a 5th base (V35) to lvl them up

    find 4 more and do the same 



    You know whats most boring part of doing 8x bases? For me its finding those bases lol Now im happy that i just need to find 2 hahaha
  • Moayd
    Moayd
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 1,171
    Doc_B2 said:
    Moayd said:
    Doc_B2 said:
    Moayd said:
    good job.

    However, u have maxed titan and kara some people don't. it took 20 min to get 80 million oil + 80 million metal. i can get 100 million in 10 min + free repair and i'm sure u know that 


    1-it is really good to have new bases that u have to work a bit to get done. i like that 

    2- however, these bases only gives res, nothing else. when i want to get res, i want them fast and with minimum damage. 

    3- i don't do HH45 because i hate mines. these bases have mines, sf, tanks, overwatch, storm, blitz, etc.

    if u do 2 HH45s, u will get 40 million oil + 40 million metal + 400 thorium + 400 medals.

    I tried same tactic with heavy lead operator, it worked same way. To take video i decided go with Kara. But I seriously doubt about 100 mln in 10 min.  And whats more important at least for me, that you get 80 mln reso not from 8 bases, but from 2. Doing HH45`s is HZ60`s for reso is simply boring. 
    i did open one 65 with my 500 range sf. i took 3 hr damage mostly from mines and 3 hr repair on my air. it was my 1st so i will expect to get better after a few 

    Anyways, i will tell u how i collect res 

    attack 4 bases at a time,
    base 1 = 5 banshees 
    base 2=  5 banshees 
    base 3 = 4 banshees 
    base 4 = titan 

    these are 40 million oil and 40 million metal in 3 min 

    sometimes , i use one squad of sf as well on a 5th base (V35) to lvl them up

    find 4 more and do the same 



    You know whats most boring part of doing 8x bases? For me its finding those bases lol Now im happy that i just need to find 2 hahaha
    agreed
  • Charles6744
    Charles6744
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,180
      Thanks for the vids.  Hopefully Kixeye doesn't change the layouts.
  • Doc_B2
    Doc_B2
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 289
      Thanks for the vids.  Hopefully Kixeye doesn't change the layouts.
    They said this is kinda test. To see if its good payout bla bla bla.... so we can expect base changes soon
  • ESTEFANIALUGO
    ESTEFANIALUGO
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 8
    NO ****  :(JAJAJA
    FANAL LIGO al rentoy
    ES ES AHAJA RANA Y INSINUARA
  • ESTEFANIALUGO
    ESTEFANIALUGO
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 8
    NO ****  :(JAJAJA

    FANAL LIGO al rentoy
    ES ES AHAJA RANA Y INSINUARA
  • HYTM_UAE
    HYTM_UAE
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 199

    Anyways, i will tell u how i collect res 

    attack 4 bases at a time,
    base 1 = 5 banshees 
    base 2=  5 banshees 
    base 3 = 4 banshees 
    base 4 = titan 

    these are 40 million oil and 40 million metal in 3 min 

    sometimes , i use one squad of sf as well on a 5th base (V35) to lvl them up

    find 4 more and do the same 



    Are we allowed to do 4 bases in the same time?!!!! .. i think its a glitch and its bannable!!!! ... someone correct me if im wrong!!!
  • TacomanWasTaken
    TacomanWasTaken
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 6,397
    abdliuae said:

    Anyways, i will tell u how i collect res 

    attack 4 bases at a time,
    base 1 = 5 banshees 
    base 2=  5 banshees 
    base 3 = 4 banshees 
    base 4 = titan 

    these are 40 million oil and 40 million metal in 3 min 

    sometimes , i use one squad of sf as well on a 5th base (V35) to lvl them up

    find 4 more and do the same 



    Are we allowed to do 4 bases in the same time?!!!! .. i think its a glitch and its bannable!!!! ... someone correct me if im wrong!!!
    Why would that be bannable? just attack one base drop some banshees, leave, go to another drop some banhsees, leave, rinse and repeat. 
    getting called a cheater, if you arent cheating just means you won
    Join our Clan! | Donation Link | Hannibal Boss Base |  Thanksgiving Video!   | Facebook Page | IGN: Tacoman
  • HYTM_UAE
    HYTM_UAE
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 199
    doing 4-5 bases in the same time ..... as i know and i maybe mistaken ... its a glitch!
  • Strong_Thinker
    Strong_Thinker
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 1,059
    edited 16 Oct 2015, 12:04PM
    it isnt a glitch  
    For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven
Sign In or Register to comment.