This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Stuck in level 37.

G23K
G23K
Greenhorn
Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 1

as title say I'm not going to level 38. All buildings maxed, nearly all units maxed, level 37 yellow circle full, but still not level up to max level which is 38 for now. I'm not alone with this glitch. Please take a look to this issue.

• raymond.beckers
    raymond.beckers
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 3
    Same here yellow circle full @‌ 37 not going to lvl 38

Please fix this issue

• raymond.beckers
    raymond.beckers
    Greenhorn

Same stort now i'm stuck in lvl 38 ???

• bo_rg
    bo_rg
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 880

i remember in some of their previous games they had level caps stick at a certain level. for bym it was 56 and you could never go past... but who knows if that is what they want here

#teamkillerspacewhales   currently ----> borg - 15385 (level 47... yes im THAT guy and i love it)
  • CM Skeedorr
    CM Skeedorr
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 2,701
    @G23K‌ ;

There is currently a bug in regarding your post. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. I will be sure to updated the community once this has been addressed.

• raymond.beckers
    raymond.beckers
    Greenhorn
    Anything new about the bug ??? still stuck in lvl 38, upgraded all so game over for me?
  • Mazerbeam
    Mazerbeam
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 10
    38 seems to be the max level. I'm sure with new releases and new content that cap will go up.
    Pew Pew