This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

so this game isn't out as an app yet?

RAWdawgnHERbutt
RAWdawgnHERbutt
Greenhorn
Joined May 2014 Posts: 2
I can't really find a straight forward answer but I assume this still isn't an app yet? And is this same as war commander on face book?
  • Bazorias
    Bazorias
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,117
    Its not out yet and it is different from the wc on Facebook
  • bo_rg
    bo_rg
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 880
    this game is still in BETA
    #teamkillerspacewhales   currently ----> borg - 15385 (level 47... yes im THAT guy and i love it)
  • DragonRyder
    DragonRyder
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 1,906
    bo_rg said:
    I would say game is still in alpha testing. Regular WC is in Beta testing and always will be as it is ever changing
    level 42

Think outside the box adapt and overcome!!!
  • bo_rg
    bo_rg
    Strike-force Captain
    bo_rg said:
    I would say game is still in alpha testing. Regular WC is in Beta testing and always will be as it is ever changing
    your probably right.... but i kinda consider games to that are "perpetual beta" to basicaly not be beta anymore but technicaly they are... either way the game is still in small country testing :)
    #teamkillerspacewhales   currently ----> borg - 15385 (level 47... yes im THAT guy and i love it)
  • Cyanide Sandwich
    Cyanide Sandwich
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,012
    The game is out in the app stores of New Zealand and South Africa to refine the game before release worldwide. So unfortunaetly, you cannot download it if you live in the US or anywhere else. That being said, I certainly would not advise googling "how to get new zealand itunes account" and clicking the first link that pops up in order to be able to download and play the game, because it is certainly better to wait till it's released to the US app store than gaining access to probably the most awesome game you will ever play on mobile, that will blow clash of clans off the face of the earth once it is released...

Battle Pirates
    In-game name: Cyanide Sandwich              
    Home Sector: 21                                          Ship Design Discussion Group (Open to all): https://www.facebook.com/groups/118022991724717/
    KIXEYE logic is the only logic and you ain't never logic'd till you've KIXEYE logic'd.

• imhappyyy
    imhappyyy
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 1
    GuL
  • bo_rg
    bo_rg
    Strike-force Captain
    imhappyyy said:
    lol you just copied the post from above :P 

bo_rg said:

so as my response i will copy my response :P bo_rg said:
    bo_rg said:
    your probably right.... but i kinda consider games to that are "perpetual beta" to basicaly not be beta anymore but technicaly they are... either way the game is still in small country testing :)