kixeye.com is down for me

jager xxx
jager xxx
Force to be Reckoned With
Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 1,690
edited 21 Jan 2015, 1:36PM
hello guys.

accessing the site / forum / game  is not possible,,  it did happen before and  all suggested procedures did not work, then in couple days it worked again . pretty sure   its server/domain related. 

i m currently accessing thru  m.kixeye.com
  • KIXEYE CS RUBI
    KIXEYE CS RUBI
    KIXEYE
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 23,922
    The site is not down, it is just not working correctly for you - I have amended the title of this thread for you.

The last thing we asked you to do was to Flush your DNS, can you try that again if you haven't already done so.

Also, we did ask you to create a new account here on kixeye.com to see if that has the same issues or not, however you were then able to connect. Can you now do this for us and let us know if you can access things with it or not.
    KIXEYE Customer Service
    Please read the Forum Rules before posting.
    Got an issue? then please use the Support form.
    Please be aware that I do not not reply to Chats. So please either post on the forum, or raise a support ticket.
  • jager xxx
    jager xxx
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 1,690
    will do and let u know

thx
  • shlo99
    shlo99
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 1

this is another account + flushed dns ,, same story

in few hours will try again with different machine + isp  and see

• KIXEYE CS RUBI
    KIXEYE CS RUBI
    KIXEYE
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 23,922
    Ok that does suggest that whatever is causing this is happening before it hits our servers.

If you haven't tried this already, could you try loading the game in incognito/private browsing in your Browser. I'd be interested to know if it then works for you.
    KIXEYE Customer Service
    Please read the Forum Rules before posting.
    Got an issue? then please use the Support form.
    Please be aware that I do not not reply to Chats. So please either post on the forum, or raise a support ticket.