EMAIL ADDRESS BEING USED BY ANOTHER ACCOUNT IN HELPCENTER...

XiX_TDB
XiX_TDB
Greenhorn
Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 2
Not sure why this is happening but I can't figure out why this is.
  • KIXEYE CS RUBI
    KIXEYE CS RUBI
    KIXEYE
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 23,922
    can you change the email address via your settings page. That should then allow you to create a ticket.
    KIXEYE Customer Service
    Please read the Forum Rules before posting.
    Got an issue? then please use the Support form.
    Please be aware that I do not not reply to Chats. So please either post on the forum, or raise a support ticket.
  • XiX_TDB
    XiX_TDB
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 2
    I don't have any other account on Kixeye so I'm not understanding why I have to change my email address to create a ticket.
  • The killer_killer
    The killer_killer
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 2

hi i was eraser lvl 40 but someone hacked my accaunt with a gold link His name is sofiane boss he is called here the killer-killer.He triedto hacke my gmailaccaunt also but they saw it was an ip adress from Algeria and not from Belgium.I still can from the new accaunt log in from kix symbol into the old one so he can play with it and i can play with it please search what is going on .He send request for free gold to many players i was dump enough to do it nowing nothing is free.Please search this to the bottem .

My best regards Kristoff

• KIXEYE CS RUBI
    KIXEYE CS RUBI
    KIXEYE
    XiX_TDB said:
    I don't have any other account on Kixeye so I'm not understanding why I have to change my email address to create a ticket.
    the other option would be to log out, then log back with that email address. That would allow you to then create a ticket. Once this is done, there shouldn't be any future issues. We know it isn't ideal, but it does allow you to open a ticket, which is the main thing.
    KIXEYE Customer Service
    Please be aware that I do not not reply to Chats. So please either post on the forum, or raise a support ticket.
  • KIXEYE CS RUBI
    KIXEYE CS RUBI
    KIXEYE

hi i was eraser lvl 40 but someone hacked my accaunt with a gold link His name is sofiane boss he is called here the killer-killer.He triedto hacke my gmailaccaunt also but they saw it was an ip adress from Algeria and not from Belgium.I still can from the new accaunt log in from kix symbol into the old one so he can play with it and i can play with it please search what is going on .He send request for free gold to many players i was dump enough to do it nowing nothing is free.Please search this to the bottem .

My best regards Kristoff

please raise a support ticket for this.
    KIXEYE Customer Service
  • The killer_killer
    The killer_killer
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 2
    I recovered my game and I hope tfhat you will allow me to erase Alpenid please. 
     Correspondent of Algeria Hua has stolen my name Kristof  ...
    I falsity paper Gold and send it to me and when I entered the hacker posted Account  .. Please, that you return to me the game

• KIXEYE CS RUBI
    KIXEYE CS RUBI
    KIXEYE
    we cannot help you on the forums for this, you have to speak to support.
    KIXEYE Customer Service
This discussion has been closed.