NUKE_2212
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 179
    Q Rich said:
    NUKE_2212 said:
    [removed]

I can take a screenshot if it helps.
    The password reset didn't seem to do anything
    awesome, thank you. I've removed them, but have passed the details along. I tried some extra things yesterday and have so far been unable to recreate the issue. But we continue to investigate this.
    No change on those error messages yet.. Any update?  Going into a raid with issues on the support page is asking for trouble :)

Frank, open discussion regarding BP and other games (more to come)
  • devilsreject971
    devilsreject971
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 938
    The more we think about it, the more I believe these users have been banned from support, its the only thing that makes sense. Bottom line, this is frankly unacceptable. Its not the computer, its not Java or Flash. I can sign into my account on 2 separate computers without issue. I have had my friend sign in on both of these SAME computers, and he cannot get into the support page.

It is directly to do with the individual user's account ON your forum. That is all..
  • NUKE_2212
    NUKE_2212
    Minor Nuisance
    The more we think about it, the more I believe these users have been banned from support, its the only thing that makes sense. Bottom line, this is frankly unacceptable. Its not the computer, its not Java or Flash. I can sign into my account on 2 separate computers without issue. I have had my friend sign in on both of these SAME computers, and he cannot get into the support page.

It is directly to do with the individual user's account ON your forum. That is all..

Interesting.... and makes sense.  though I know a few people that cannot get to it that don't even use the forum...  so odd that they would be blocked

• devilsreject971
    devilsreject971
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 938
    NUKE_2212 said:

Interesting.... and makes sense.  though I know a few people that cannot get to it that don't even use the forum...  so odd that they would be blocked

You have to have an account through the forum now to access the page, hence why I fully believe it is the accounts themselves...
  • someonehere
    someonehere
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,236
    Rich have tried change my email on here multiple times as it was different before now it has reverted to a old email i used.. 
    I Enjoy meeting New People !!

• Yooper101
    Yooper101
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 422
    I verify my email and 2 minutes later I re check it and it is unverified again.    

Real life Naval Veteran and Pirate.  Yes,  My ship flew the Jolly Roger on  " Special Missions ".
    Uss Blakely FF-1072  nun quam non paratus (Never Unprepared) Sub hunter/killer,  Missile and Torpedo Interceptor.

Pirating the Caribbean and South Atlantic 1986-1990   

• Yooper101
    Yooper101
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 422
    How do we fix this.

Real life Naval Veteran and Pirate.  Yes,  My ship flew the Jolly Roger on  " Special Missions ".
    Uss Blakely FF-1072  nun quam non paratus (Never Unprepared) Sub hunter/killer,  Missile and Torpedo Interceptor.

Pirating the Caribbean and South Atlantic 1986-1990   

• Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
    they The more we think about it, the more I believe these users have been banned from support, its the only thing that makes sense. Bottom line, this is frankly unacceptable. Its not the computer, its not Java or Flash. I can sign into my account on 2 separate computers without issue. I have had my friend sign in on both of these SAME computers, and he cannot get into the support page.

they are not banned from support. We have however been unsuccessful in recreating this so that we can fix it. We are continuing to look into this to try and find the root cause.

If the knowledge base does not help you, then please try this link as it should take you direct to the support form for WC:
    or to Report a Cheater please use:

If that doesn't work, then please include a SHORT summary of your game issue here. I will raise a ticket on your behalf and you can add the full details on the ticket once it has been raised.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • BP_Carpe_Diem
    BP_Carpe_Diem
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 176
    I am currently an admin in battlepirates on battlevortex facebook group page., and each day we get one or two post from people with this issue, so we hand them the link to this post and the link for bv, https://helpcenter.kixeye.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=21877, but even then, there are some that reported it was not working.
    Carpe_Diem
  • NUKE_2212
    NUKE_2212
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 8 Dec 2014, 4:56PM
    Q Rich:

I just confirmed.

p1.zdassets.com/hc/theme_assets/436795/200025986/i18next.js

I used this one for comparison: http://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/i18next/1.6.3/i18next-1.6.3.js

This file is incomplete.   I used a tool to replace that with the FULL/Complete version from the web and I got:

Now that I have done the work for you :)  Please pass it along to get fixed.  upload a new version of the file, or use one from a global CDN if you need (cloudlflare hosts one..)

EDIT:
    Contact your ZENDESK support person... this is an issue on their side and they need to correct it.

https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

i opened a support request 
     (#928179) with zendesk.. they will probably ignore me but its worth a shot

• Tonys Mpolanis
    Tonys Mpolanis
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 2
    I CANNOT HAVE SUPPORT AT ALL THEY BANNED ME FOR NO REASON, THEY STOLE MY ACCOUNT KIXEYE SUCKS!!! ZARKO 26LVL 190
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    I CANNOT HAVE SUPPORT AT ALL THEY BANNED ME FOR NO REASON, THEY STOLE MY ACCOUNT KIXEYE SUCKS!!! ZARKO 26LVL 190
    you have already received a reply to your ticket.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    NUKE_2212 said:
    Q Rich:

I just confirmed.
    thank you, that is being passed along.
  • someonehere
    someonehere
    Incursion Leader
    are we getting support to work?? or we not in luck of it working for the raid.. this is troubling...

• NUKE_2212
    NUKE_2212
    Minor Nuisance
    I just got confirmation from zendesk that this is an issue with the Kixeye template...  it needs to be re-uploaded.

• Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    NUKE_2212 said:
    I just got confirmation from zendesk that this is an issue with the Kixeye template...  it needs to be re-uploaded.

I'm waiting to hear back, I've not been able to speak to anyone directly for a few days but thank you for doing this.
  • NUKE_2212
    NUKE_2212
    Minor Nuisance
    Q Rich said:
    NUKE_2212 said:

I'm waiting to hear back, I've not been able to speak to anyone directly for a few days but thank you for doing this.
    You're welcome :)  Figured might as well exhaust all avenues eh?
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    could you test the support section again for me please. Any change?
  • NUKE_2212
    NUKE_2212
    Minor Nuisance
    fixed for me..  tested on 2 machines.

thanks!
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    NUKE_2212 said:
    fixed for me..  tested on 2 machines.

thanks!
    awesome thanks for your help with this, it did indeed help us trace the issue.
  • someonehere
    someonehere
    Incursion Leader
    Fixed for me over one month **** what a pain..

• Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    awesome news, thank for confirming.
  • someonehere
    someonehere
    Incursion Leader
    having a issue changing my email on my kixeye.com account appears to show a old email..

• Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    having a issue changing my email on my kixeye.com account appears to show a old email..
    Please see:
    https://helpcenter.kixeye.com/hc/en-us/articles/203059786-Raising-Support-Tickets
  • Noah777
    Noah777
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 16
    thank you now it is fix!
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    awesome, thanks for letting me know. Thread Closed.
13»
This discussion has been closed.