This is NOT the forum for War Commander web. For that forum, go here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/war-commander

War Commander: Rogue Assault is a new mobile title from KIXEYE. Any topics created that are not about WC:RA will be moved to the appropriate forum.

where can I play it

eyte
eyte
Minor Nuisance
Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 233
I really want to play wc rogue assault , where can I download it
Stop with the complaining, you wanna know why? Cause no one gives a s*it.
"When I die, bury me face first so the world can kiss my ****"
  • Bazorias
    Bazorias
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,117
    IOS gets it first then android. When can you play it is beyond me
  • Ismail.J.Force
    Ismail.J.Force
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 345
    IOS  gets it first . The android version of the game will be coming AFTER  this  ios version  and i am so excited about this game coming to android
    Games Don't make Violence
    A Lag Does make Violence
    CLOSE APPLICATION VIA Task Manager to reduce the amount of ram used
    CLOSE TABS Using a bunch of Tabs Increases Your Lag
    Clean Your Internet and CACHE ! >420<
    HAVE the decenty to do all those things and your in good hands 
  • Cyanide Sandwich
    Cyanide Sandwich
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,142
    You can only download the game if you live in either New Zealand or South Africa, as that is where most conmpanies beta test their games first before being released worldwide. However, it is not an invite only game, and can be downloaded from the itunes store. If you live anywhere else that is not those two countries, you cannot download and play it, and I certainly would not suggest doing a google search of how to get a new zealand itunes account in order to download the game, because that is certainly not what i did...
    Battle Pirates
    In-game name: Cyanide Sandwich              
    Home Sector: 21                                          Ship Design Discussion Group (Open to all): https://www.facebook.com/groups/118022991724717/
    KIXEYE logic is the only logic and you ain't never logic'd till you've KIXEYE logic'd.