Never got my Dread Battleship!!!!

Gavin Lord
Gavin Lord
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 213

I got over 1m cores and successfully claimed the Dread but its still not available for build in the ship factory. What gives????
  • SteelSteve
    SteelSteve
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,684

Successfully reading the requirements states that you need lvl 10 factory and lab to actually build it - it is below all the others right next to any other ship from the bps - you should have claimed and checked and posted earlier .....

I NEED ZYNTHIUM!!!    UID 5439584
  • CombatWolf
    CombatWolf
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 550

lol, youre a 36 thats why. you need to get better buildings to make the tech...plus, if i remember correctly, the creation of bp's is the same for other tech, you must have a predecessor of the ship to be able to make it. given that you cant research furies until AFTER you have venoms researched, i believe this is the same case where you hve to be able to make furies before getting dreads

• mason.dixen
    mason.dixen
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 2,156

You require a ship factory 10, no you do not have to research fury battleships either.  I know cuase I am in the same boat, I have it, but can not build it.  If you click on the blueprints and on the top of the window you will see events.  The dread should appear there.  If not, then I would put in a trouble ticket.

"Forged in the flames of the original 8k wars"
    "Participant in the Jova Crusades; the winning side"
    "I hate cargo fleets.  What else do you want me to say"
    "I attacked you because you stole my piece of cheesecake with cherry toppings."
    "The government has ordered me to harvest this farm.  Please be patient as your base is harvested."
    IGN: MasonD
    ~Condolences to all who share a similar name - there can only be one.
  • CombatWolf
    CombatWolf
    Skilled Warrior

ah, my bad then...but i was close. you need a lvl 10 lb to research the fury

• Gavin Lord
    Gavin Lord
    Minor Nuisance

Yeah I see that now. Thanks guys... I still think that is BS and false advertising though as the event didnt say the prize would be battleship blueprints to my knowledge, it said it would be the battleship. Saying youll get something and then only getting some of the requirements for it instead is not the same thing, Oh well, My factory is lvl9 so that wont take much for me to get it. If It was lower level I would be quite upset over being led to believe I was getting a prize that wouldnt be available for several weeks or months. Especially after having put in so much time into the event (and potentially money as well).

• Cliffsam98
    Cliffsam98
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,652

Yeah I see that now. Thanks guys... I still think that is BS and false advertising though as the event didnt say the prize would be battleship blueprints to my knowledge, it said it would be the battleship. Saying youll get something and then only getting some of the requirements for it instead is not the same thing, Oh well, My factory is lvl9 so that wont take much for me to get it. If It was lower level I would be quite upset over being led to believe I was getting a prize that wouldnt be available for several weeks or months. Especially after having put in so much time into the event (and potentially money as well).

Actually the event did give the specs that you needed to obtain the Dread Battleship as well as telling you what the ship was. :)

Forged from the flame of the original wars in the 8000s.      VEGA Conflict: Sadistic Intent      Original Sector: 8300

Just your friendly neighborhood moderator.
    No longer the only man with sexy black and white KIX pony pic.  It does look better on me though :p
  • Gavin Lord
    Gavin Lord
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 6 Feb 2014, 4:45PM

The event simply provided the same information that you would see under the blueprints screen which does indicate that normally if aquiring the ship through blueprints the lab and factory need to be lvl 10 as requirements along with the necessary blueprints required. Not arguing that. What I am saying is that the event claimed that the battleship (not just blueprints) was the prize. The event should have indicated that prize was blusprints for the battleship, not the battleship itself. When you state that the prize is the battleship, the assumption is that by winning, all of the requirments will be met. Not just the blueprints. When you buy a lotery ticket and the grand prize is a car. If you win you get a car not a promise that when you reach the age of 21 youll get the car. Just saying...  
  • KIXEYE CM CarterGee
    KIXEYE CM CarterGee
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 2,329

We addressed that they were Blueprints in our original announcement, but we could have been clearer. Noted for future events and I look forward to you building that badass ship Gavin Lord!

- Carter
    Community Manager, Mobile Games
    VEGA Conflict, War Commander: Rogue Assault

Twitter: CarterGee / VEGAConflict
  • Gavin Lord
    Gavin Lord
    Minor Nuisance

Cheers!!!
  • Superbeedy
    Superbeedy
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 413

lol, youre a 36 thats why. you need to get better buildings to make the tech...plus, if i remember correctly, the creation of bp's is the same for other tech, you must have a predecessor of the ship to be able to make it. given that you cant research furies until AFTER you have venoms researched, i believe this is the same case where you hve to be able to make furies before getting dreads

No, I have the dread however i don't have the fury researched. If you have the blueprint, you just need the requirements (lvl 10 shiplab, lvl 10 factory), to be able to build it, you dont even need to research fury to build a dread

When you
    fail… Don’t Blame Lag

• CombatWolf
    CombatWolf
    Skilled Warrior

No, I have the dread however i don't have the fury researched. If you have the blueprint, you just need the requirements (lvl 10 shiplab, lvl 10 factory), to be able to build it, you dont even need to research fury to build a dread

...yes brilliant one, i know that, if you read my SECOND comment you wouldve known that...

• Superbeedy
    Superbeedy
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 413

...yes brilliant one, i know that, if you read my SECOND comment you wouldve known that...

i didnt

When you
    fail… Don’t Blame Lag

• CombatWolf
    CombatWolf
    Skilled Warrior

i didnt

in tht case, i suggest reading ALL quotes of a person before you quote them