Where Have The Blueprints Gone?!

picardfacepalm
picardfacepalm
Greenhorn
Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 8

Why can't I ever find a bp. I mean seriously. I've hit like 45 lvl 37s and have gotten no blueprints. Did they stop dropping blueprints after the even? Cause I'm never seeing them anymore. What has happened?

• shadow228
    shadow228
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 887

Why can't I ever find a bp. I mean seriously. I've hit like 45 lvl 37s and have gotten no blueprints. Did they stop dropping blueprints after the even? Cause I'm never seeing them anymore. What has happened?

I really doubt you've actually hit 45 and not gotten a bp. The streak breaker is set under 50 (they've never given an exact number).

• S N A K E F A N G
    S N A K E F A N G
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 106

kixeye wont tell us the math behind it.... whr is the fun if u figure it all out

• picardfacepalm
    picardfacepalm
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 8

I just wonder why it's getting harder and harder to find a blueprint. And for me to say 45 is not as much of an exaggeration as I've heard out of other people. People have come up with numbers up to 75. So while I may be slightly exaggerating, others think not.  

• S N A K E F A N G
    S N A K E F A N G
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 106

well i wil tell u i went one a streak of 63 vega 50 with no bp after that 2 vega 50+ number 64 and 65 baaam two tier 4 bp on the trot

• stevek.fb
    stevek.fb
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 26

I haven't had one since the Event either

• Cliffsam98
    Cliffsam98
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,652

First off, I'm going to close this thread as there is nothing wrong with the BP drop rate and there are already a couple other threads discussing this topic.

Secondly, the drop rate is a lot better then most people think it is.  I know what they are, and I've tested the percentages at which they drop with the amount that I get them.  I've been pretty successful thus far and I haven't seen any errors with the system.  The streak breaker would have kicked in if you had hit 45 37s I'm pretty sure.  My advice for getting BPs: grind consistently, and that's all you really can do.  That's about it really.

Forged from the flame of the original wars in the 8000s.      VEGA Conflict: Sadistic Intent      Original Sector: 8300

Just your friendly neighborhood moderator.
    No longer the only man with sexy black and white KIX pony pic.  It does look better on me though :p
This discussion has been closed.