Club DREAD..

LORD.MUNTON
LORD.MUNTON
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 8

Awesome event Kixyeye,  just wanted to see how many people got there Dread and what weapon combos players think work best.

• Tom Borland
    Tom Borland
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 6,413

I auto'd 33s until I completed T2, then I auto'd 35s. I occasionally hit a 40 on manual

GNU Terry Pratchett

• LORD.MUNTON
    LORD.MUNTON
    Greenhorn

i did the 12 hr grind of 33's 30's and a few other's up to 40, but worth it for how much speed this thing has

• Lunar Razor
    Lunar Razor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,448
    edited 3 Feb 2014, 11:20PM

got the dread with about 17h left in the event :) too bad i gotta wait few weeks to actually build it lol. dont have any ideas on what to do with it yet 

edit: also i farmed 35s for the whole event

• Th3mistocles
    Th3mistocles
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 125

I got it saturday night. Still have to upgrade my shipyard to even build it but I have some plans for it. beats out the fury in most respects.

And I ground through the 27-35's for the most part and finished it with some 50s.

Me? I'm not a miner, or a warrior. I'm a FARMER!
  • Superbeedy
    Superbeedy
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 413
    edited 4 Feb 2014, 1:30AM

I did 45s (10k) on average in 1:20 time, 1:30 tops
    and 50s (21k) under 4 minutes
    Both with instants, if you do them right
    Took me 4 hours to get to a million points and that was it
    Just venoms and genesises, bay 9

When you
    fail… Don’t Blame Lag

• mason.dixen
    mason.dixen
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 2,156

I am having to upgrade to just build it.  So I think they will be raising the level limits here shortly to account for the new technology and weapons.

"Forged in the flames of the original 8k wars"
    "Participant in the Jova Crusades; the winning side"
    "I hate cargo fleets.  What else do you want me to say"
    "I attacked you because you stole my piece of cheesecake with cherry toppings."
    "The government has ordered me to harvest this farm.  Please be patient as your base is harvested."
    IGN: MasonD
    ~Condolences to all who share a similar name - there can only be one.
  • MetalstormV
    MetalstormV
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,359
    edited 4 Feb 2014, 3:54AM

I got it on the last day of the event, only hit lvl 55 vega fleets which meant that there was very little grind for me.

video games animated GIF

• The Chameleon_GOAT
    The Chameleon_GOAT
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 17

Bashed open a bunch of 50s and got it on the first day lol

• SeaQuest_01
    SeaQuest_01
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2010 Posts: 948

Farmed 30's to 35's with 6 fleets. I think a pissed off some players as I could suck all the 30' to 35's in a solar system at once.

Operating System: ] Windows 8   Browser : Chrome Flash : version Latest    User ID BYM is:2986030    Battle Pirates  User ID is : 16213  Vega ID: 21685

DOB: BP March 15 2011

…to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee.
  • War_Panda
    War_Panda
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 245
    I used 4 auto fleets hitting 30-35, finished with 22 hrs to spare.

• zissist Fat Chickens
    zissist Fat Chickens
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 863

Got it the first 2 hours. Killed 53s for it.

Fat Chickens - VEGA Conflict: Level 47 - ID: 1151789 - Born out of the original wars in the 8000s.

• sinkingshy
    sinkingshy
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 242

I killed 50s hole time only problem i faced was ICU gonna build mine with glads for killing VEGAs

What i say to you once you hit my base.

BYM/ Andy Staat lvl 48   
    BP/SinkingFortress-NSP lvl 65  N00b sauce pirate  
    WC/  lvl 30 dont play anymore
    VC/ STARcrusher lvl 39

• Scatterbrains
    Scatterbrains
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 307

I hit 45`s  total of 6 hrs game time . upgrading Shiplab now .then shipbay . can`t wait ..lol  

Jailed for wishing for reduced repair times ... 3  times .... ROFL.. So don't ask ...Banned for a month for asking a 4th time...

• zissist Fat Chickens
    zissist Fat Chickens
    Strike-force Captain

ICU had a full dread fleet 1 1/2 hours into the event. We don't like waiting around for ever.

Fat Chickens - VEGA Conflict: Level 47 - ID: 1151789 - Born out of the original wars in the 8000s.

• Crack_Attack
    Crack_Attack
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 93

lol. to coin a fleet of dreads would take like 600$ or more. what did they do, steal someones credit card

• zissist Fat Chickens
    zissist Fat Chickens
    Strike-force Captain

It's less than $600 and it's all relative. I know people that make than that it one hour. One person's caviar is another person's McDonald's

• LORD.MUNTON
    LORD.MUNTON
    Greenhorn

It's less than $600 and it's all relative. I know people that make than that it one hour. One person's caviar is another person's McDonald's

lol, well spoken 

• cyberjoel
    cyberjoel
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 813

Got it the first 2 hours. Killed 53s for it.

Zissis ur slipping :0

I pounded 55 non stop with my rev fleet.

• zissist Fat Chickens
    zissist Fat Chickens
    Strike-force Captain

Cyber I was lazy and wanted to finish quickly so I can go back to killing sector 100 so I autoed 53. Finished 8th in terms of speed in all of vega so not bad.

• cyberjoel
    cyberjoel
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 813

Cyber I was lazy and wanted to finish quickly so I can go back to killing sector 100 so I autoed 53. Finished 8th in terms of speed in all of vega so not bad.

You autoed 53s HOW

• The Freeze
    The Freeze
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 36

I did 50 and up got 1.3 mill in about 4 hours, already built one dread working on other

When in doubt, attack!
  • zissist Fat Chickens
    zissist Fat Chickens
    Strike-force Captain

Cyber with my auto fleets of course :)

• curtis.larbi
    curtis.larbi
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 39

can you upload a video i dont belive 50 could be autoed

call'em TMZ i'm ****' famous
  • zissist Fat Chickens
    zissist Fat Chickens
    Strike-force Captain

Curtis just ask anyone in 100 ... I was autoing 53s for the first 2 hours and finished the event.

• mason.dixen
    mason.dixen
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 2,156

can you upload a video i dont belive 50 could be autoed

First you have to frame the term autoing, many would think a auto-fleet kills it with insta-repair.  Not always the case as I could have auto'd 53s too with my venom fleets, the repair bill would have been high, but I cannot afford the lengthy repair times.  I have seen and fought Zissist Revs, they are top of the line ships with little weaknesses in terms of DPS, protection, and speed.  Pitted against another auto-piloted fleet, the bigger giant wins.  I think the point of this thread was to celebrate a unique ship only available to those willing to put in the time and work (and maybe money) to earn.  This was not a coin-able ship, you still had to work for it.   So what if members of ICU already has a complete dread fleet.  Instead of pointing the finger and saying look at them, they spent all that money on it.  Try asking hey dude what works best, how does it handle, do I need rotation and is it fine on its own.  These are questions we need answered, because with a 16 day build time, there is no room for error on those who can not afford to coin.  There is a video already loaded of a 50 being killed in less then a minute, all you need is gladuis II on four venoms with phased V rounds and you got yourself one dead 50, a matter of fact a 55 would be easier using that method.  I am hoping to have all eight Venoms loaded with Glad IIs by the next event as I really just want to blow throw the event with authority. 

"Forged in the flames of the original 8k wars"
    "Participant in the Jova Crusades; the winning side"
    "I hate cargo fleets.  What else do you want me to say"
    "I attacked you because you stole my piece of cheesecake with cherry toppings."
    "The government has ordered me to harvest this farm.  Please be patient as your base is harvested."
    IGN: MasonD
    ~Condolences to all who share a similar name - there can only be one.