SPAMMING will now get you BANNED

Argos.VC91
Argos.VC91
Potential Threat
Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 30

WOW... I cant believe this is happening. KixEye is suspending accounts of people who are using Harriers to attack fleets in space and bases none of which is against the TOS. Its been reported that KixEye has removed Harriers and Gens from some players accounts for this act. I do know for sure that if you attack a base with Harriers repeatedly you will get suspended for a time for harassing bases... This is currently going on during a battle between DoG/NOMAD/BFM/Some Old Members of RTTC and Sector 2600. 

It saddens me that KixEye or representatives of KixEye with or without the knowledge or approval of the company would stoop to such tactics. It seems that the act of Spamming has now officially become against the terms of service.

I guess its time to find a new game. I like this game... I coin a little. I like to fight FvF. Im not a good baser, but to make me play the way others play is so wrong on so many levels. Carebear or not. DONT TELL ME HOW TO PLAY THE GAME

• CombatWolf
    CombatWolf
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 550

well, it doesnt hurt me. for one i only own a single fleet of voyagers, next smallest thing is either the destinies or exos.

plus, i dont spam with voyagers...i scout with them. one hit on a base or fleet is all you need to do to know whats in it. that way, if i hit a base or fleet, i know the weakness and know what fleet to use...then its just pull out & either use the knowlege i gained or give it o allies. if im under attack, theres no harm in a single decoy to intercept as my fleet escpes. and same for base, i can send voyagers to halt an attack long enough to bring big guns out

• Wyvern The PinkiePie
    Wyvern The PinkiePie
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 3,758

The smallest boat I have is a Nighthawk, so, I don't spam.

• CombatWolf
    CombatWolf
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 550

this should also apply to coiners doing heavy-spams...i know ppl who when i kill their hawks or revs, i fight the SAME EXACT FLEET not even 5 minutes later...

• Cliffsam98
    Cliffsam98
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,652

Well considering that Harrier spam is a game exploit it should get you banned. :)

Forged from the flame of the original wars in the 8000s.      VEGA Conflict: Sadistic Intent      Original Sector: 8300

Just your friendly neighborhood moderator.
    No longer the only man with sexy black and white KIX pony pic.  It does look better on me though :p
  • Death_From_Above
    Death_From_Above
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,673

WOW... I cant believe this is happening. KixEye is suspending accounts of people who are using Harriers to attack fleets in space and bases none of which is against the TOS. Its been reported that KixEye has removed Harriers and Gens from some players accounts for this act. I do know for sure that if you attack a base with Harriers repeatedly you will get suspended for a time for harassing bases... This is currently going on during a battle between DoG/NOMAD/BFM/Some Old Members of RTTC and Sector 2600. 

It saddens me that KixEye or representatives of KixEye with or without the knowledge or approval of the company would stoop to such tactics. It seems that the act of Spamming has now officially become against the terms of service.

I guess its time to find a new game. I like this game... I coin a little. I like to fight FvF. Im not a good baser, but to make me play the way others play is so wrong on so many levels. Carebear or not. DONT TELL ME HOW TO PLAY THE GAME

If u are gonna spam harriers to sm1s base then i wud say u suck at basing too much.

I understand u havnt seen what was happening in the forums about a month ago.

Because of u idiot spammers they increased the repair time for all frigates.

Somebody close this stupid post.

War commander : 
    RallyPointBravo
    LVL:33  *Quit due to boredom*
    Cliffsam98
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,652

If u are gonna spam harriers to sm1s base then i wud say u suck at basing too much.

I understand u havnt seen what was happening in the forums about a month ago.

Because of u idiot spammers they increased the repair time for all frigates.

Somebody close this stupid post.

I'll go ahead and do that :)

Forged from the flame of the original wars in the 8000s.      VEGA Conflict: Sadistic Intent      Original Sector: 8300

Just your friendly neighborhood moderator.
    No longer the only man with sexy black and white KIX pony pic.  It does look better on me though :p
This discussion has been closed.