ALTS ARE OUT OF CONTROL

2»
  • OLD USERNAME
    OLD USERNAME
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 13

GangstaSquirrel-SPQR said:

Yea i straight up disaprove of alts period many games have been ruined because of it :(

Gangsta, Seriously? you have more alt's than most people have good base fleets. Before the relocate you had alts in 5 sectors and maybe more. Man if your going to post a reply, check and be sure you don't know anyone who knows you lol. And You KNOW I know about three of your Facebook alt accounts. This guy re-writes Alt abuse, seriously.

You have just been reported!
  • Syberius
    Syberius
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 4

Yea i straight up disaprove of alts period many games have been ruined because of it :(

Gangsta, Seriously? you have more alt's than most people have good base fleets. Before the relocate you had alts in 5 sectors and maybe more. Man if your going to post a reply, check and be sure you don't know anyone who knows you lol. And You KNOW I know about three of your Facebook alt accounts. This guy re-writes Alt abuse, seriously.

lol and I can even name a few of them too  :p

• GangstaSquirrel-SPQR
    GangstaSquirrel-SPQR
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 450

And this is why you don't have friends Oh Baby..... I have no alt i had 1 alt 1 alt only and it was banned and when i requested it unbanned i was told no since then i haven't risked making another account i would rather not lose time and money invested in my main

GangstaSquirrel-SPQR

SPQR- Leader, General

Father of the republic of Squirrels

Game released 1st of June 2013

I started 3rd of June 2013

• M A J E S T I C
    M A J E S T I C
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 142

I have an Alt but I keep her in an apartment in another town...

• SkywaydubpupHORDE
    SkywaydubpupHORDE
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 79

i have my one fb acct i dont like alts they can be a problem sometimes and when peoples alts get hit the send cords to themselfs the hit your base if they can

SKY
  • PraetorSukeck
    PraetorSukeck
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 420

There is nothing you can do about the alts, due to legality issues. all you can really do is report them. On top of this, all kixeye can

do about facebook alts is report them, and they cannot ban on the premise of IP access alone (it opens them up to lawsuits).

For this reason, there really at the moment is no control mechanic on Kixeye, short of them removing their game from facebook.

2»