VEGA Conflict wiki help

TheHolyAsdf
TheHolyAsdf
Incursion Leader
Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 1,389
Me, FishyWET and a few others are working on the VEGA Conflict wiki. Could use whatever help, proofreading, adding pictures to gallery, hyperlinking pages etc would be immensely helpful. Trying to keep up with Kixeye's updates (and @#$%ing weapon name changes), tonight's update is the biggest and most epic update yet and i could use help. 

Make sure you're editing the right wiki, the one in which the wiki's URL has a hyphon "-" between its name. Thanks. 

• Deathwish Assassin
    Deathwish Assassin
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 85

Just posting the link to the wiki for easy access: http://vega-conflict.wikia.com/

• KIXEYE CM CarterGee
    KIXEYE CM CarterGee
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 2,329

That's freaking awesome. KIXEYE is definitely here for you if you need any help or clarification. Let me know if you need anything at all.

Most importantly though - good work!

- Carter
    Community Manager, Mobile Games
    VEGA Conflict, War Commander: Rogue Assault

Twitter: CarterGee / VEGAConflict
  • Skylermoon12
    Skylermoon12
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 192

Very well done! 

Sha Ka Ree 

Exterminate! 

• CM Skeedorr
    CM Skeedorr
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 2,701

Thanks @TheHolyAsdf I am going to add the link for this to the "Welcome to VEGA Conflict" Thread and I will take a look at the information to make sure it is correct. 

• Bird1sTheWord
    Bird1sTheWord
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 800
    Me, FishyWET and a few others are working on the VEGA Conflict wiki. Could use whatever help, proofreading, adding pictures to gallery, hyperlinking pages etc would be immensely helpful. Trying to keep up with Kixeye's updates (and @#$%ing weapon name changes), tonight's update is the biggest and most epic update yet and i could use help. 

Make sure you're editing the right wiki, the one in which the wiki's URL has a hyphon "-" between its name. Thanks. 

I've been visiting the wiki ocasionly. I will try to help tonight

War commander info: level 19 Event prizes: gatling trucks, attack dogs, elite heavy gunners, and laser tank
  • TheHolyAsdf
    TheHolyAsdf
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 1,389

I won't lie, i feel like I'm the only one working on the wiki lmao