lvl 50s

steven.parish.562
steven.parish.562
Greenhorn
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1

the only way you can take a lvl 50 is if you coin it I lost 8 fleets trying to hit a lvl 50 kixeye are taking the piss
  • Soaknfused
    Soaknfused
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 38

Not true, I've been watching others and have seen a few take them with one fleet of Revs and many take them using 2 different fleets and not totally losing either.

• Frank Willis
    Frank Willis
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 202
    im taking them down with my md hawks take 2-3 goes and 1-2 hawks lost but its doable

Battle Pirates: Valaquenta Sector 40 Currently level 31, Freelance Soldier
    Former Name: Knights-of-NI
    Revenge Raid IV Winner.
    Base Invader 1-5 Winner.
  • TheHolyAsdf
    TheHolyAsdf
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 1,389

Saw a guy do it for the first time and lose five NHs (in about 4 battles), 4 MD and 1 Beam - I personally lost five lmao - I'm a **** pilot. I did kinda take them all at once head on.

• B0SS
    B0SS
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 2,760

For my first time I lost 3 Hawks then 2 Revs, wasn't so bad but I got it, gotta use different fleets for minimal damage.

• DoomsdayRebel_X
    DoomsdayRebel_X
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,964

First one I hit I came out with 6 hours repairs on my Revs, really not to bad, since its a 13+ hour fleet if killed off.  It will be fixed by the time I get off work so its all good.

• CM Skeedorr
    CM Skeedorr
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 2,701

These fleets are meant to be a challenge, there and will test your piloting skills and build configurations. Start hunting some blueprints to give yourself and edge up on those Elite Fleets.

• Stormtrooperr
    Stormtrooperr
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 760
    After killing my first 50, Ive been killing the rest of the 50's with just a fleet full of revs that had beams on them in 1 hit...the results have varied with me losing 2,1, or no revs at all. It just depends how you drive and manage the ships throughout the battle. If you just charge straight at the 50's...then yes your fleet will get killed if not flown smartly.

Stormtrooper

Vega Player ID: 11596

Born in the Beta days in sector 100