WILL YOU BE SPENDING YOUR MONEY ON THIS GAME

RED DWARF
RED DWARF
Potential Threat
Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 32
edited 26 Jun 2013, 6:23PM
if like me you feel these changes are unfair,and that an update like this should be undone then leave your mark,

WILL YOU BE SPENDING YOUR MONEY ON THIS GAME 42 votes

YES
11% 5 votes
NO
69% 29 votes
not as much
0% 0 votes
not till they change it back
19% 8 votes
  • Glenn Griffith
    Glenn Griffith
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 280
    Nope.  I spent $10 to get started then went on vacation and came back to a bunch of changes.  Including battles being ridiculously harder.  Ok, so maybe a bit harder would of been nice but this is nuts.  I doubt i'll play much from here out and i certainly have no further interest in spending money on more kixeye crap.
  • HAWKEYES33
    HAWKEYES33
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 2,191
    I dont need to spend my money on this game because i can wait for upgrades and i can get resources easily.
  • MetalstormV
    MetalstormV
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,359
    You are missing a "I don't spend coin" option. I don't need to use coins to fast track my upgrades because I'am more then happy to wait until they finish normally because it gives me time to tinker around with all the ships while I have stuff upgrading and unlocking. 
    video games animated GIF

• zys123
    zys123
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,099
    Even if this game was the best space strategy in the world, I doubt I would put money into a space game. No real need for me to do so. :)

In that sense, the well is poisoned.

"Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools." ~Albert Einstein
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." ~Winston Churchill
    "The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting." ~Sun Tzu
    "I intend to live forever. So far, so good." ~Steven Wright

~Leader of Oldest Active Alliance, RTTC~
    For applications and general details visit our main page.
    Author of the Most Extensive Frigate Textbook Around
  • Unicorn Overlord
    Unicorn Overlord
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2011 Posts: 3,319
     I have not spent anything. That is for now I have not lol you never know. Maybe my BP funds will be not needed there anymore lol
    Hell ya 08/30/2013 I finally became a UNICORN OVERLORD       (It only took 2 years 6 months lmao)
    kix1

• Gary Hammer II
    Gary Hammer II
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 861
    I spent money on it. Since they changed the cargo I can no longer hit fleets for res with my Torpedo Exo. I can tank it with my Laser Exo but it is BS. The game is no longer enjoyable. I'll find a different game to play when I'm not playing BP
  • CookieNinja
    CookieNinja
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 1,006
    I personally like the game, better than BP to me.
    Haven't spent money on it and i doubt i will, but if i do it'll be well worth it.

I don't know what you guys are talking about the update, i wasn't here "pre-update" but i love the game as is. The AI is not that bad. Some Cargo's are hard, but i can take a Lvl30 Cargo with Harriers at Lvl18. I'm sure i can take a Lvl 33, and possible higher with Harriers. :P Not that hard. 
    CookieNinja~ - VEGA Conflict - Level 32

• londo
    londo
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 254
    hell NO!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Lioness_Heart
    Lioness_Heart
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 470

RED DWARF if you don't like the game then don't play it stop with this stupid topic your just as bad as them idiots that post crap about boycotting kixeye

SHUT UP, MOVE ON, and LEARN TO ADDAPT like the rest of us

"Without failure and defeat, you fail to rise above it." By Lioness_Heart

deer grammer nazis. Im Playcing this hear to specifikally distroy you're intire day. May korecting this be the 
    onely thing you thinc abowt all fookin weak.?

• RED DWARF
    RED DWARF
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 32
    RED DWARF if you don't like the game then don't play it stop with this stupid topic your just as bad as them idiots that post crap about boycotting kixeyeSHUT UP, MOVE ON, and LEARN TO ADDAPT like the rest of us
    why dont you shut up silly little dog well thats what it says in your silly little pic you are a dog and i dont listen to dogs
  • Cougar_Bait
    Cougar_Bait
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 201
    I coin small amounts,I didn't find the update changed much it just took me a day to change tactics.

If they mess this game up like battle pirates then i'll stop coining just like i did in BP.

Narcosis   6105
  • Jason Halls
    Jason Halls
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 546
    Have I spend money - yes 0.80£ - to try and get a VAT receipt (which has not materialised yet).

Will I spend more money?  Probably once the game stabilises
    http://www.lanse.co.uk
    Windows 7 x64
    (SP1 + Patches)
    Firefox 
    (current release)
    Flash 11.6
    Vega user 20250
    BYM User 1985

• MetalstormV
    MetalstormV
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,359
    edited 8 Jul 2013, 1:55PM
    It doesn't really matter if players coin or not, if you coin then you are helping to support the game as a free game for everyone else and you can accelerate upgrade/build/repair times. If you don't coin then you have to simply wait out the upgrade/build/repair times.  
    video games animated GIF

• DoomsdayRebel_X
    DoomsdayRebel_X
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,932
    It doesn't really matter if players coin or not, if you coin then you are helping to support the game as a free game for everyone else and you can accelerate upgrade/build/repair times. If you don't coin then you have to simply wait out the upgrade/build/repair times.  
    Agreed 100%.   The players who do spend kept the game free for the rest of the community to enjoy.  Remember its a game so enjoy it however you like.
  • HAWKEYES33
    HAWKEYES33
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 2,191
    RED DWARF said:
    RED DWARF if you don't like the game then don't play it stop with this stupid topic your just as bad as them idiots that post crap about boycotting kixeyeSHUT UP, MOVE ON, and LEARN TO ADDAPT like the rest of us
    why dont you shut up silly little dog well thats what it says in your silly little pic you are a dog and i dont listen to dogs
    The one that takes pictures with dogs. lol
  • Moirae Atropos
    Moirae Atropos
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 10
    Spend coin on a game where players just abuse and call each other names like school kids, ahahahahah.