My kixeye account hacked

hangaw_ranya
hangaw_ranya
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 1
hello my account on kixeye hacked, I use my facebook to login in kixeye account. someone can come and use my account in kixeye, he changed my WC name , i changed password in kixeye but he still can get in my account in kixeye. please fix that issue or log me out from kixeye.
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
    Please raise a support ticket for this, please include as much detail as possible, thank you.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • Unleashe
    Unleashe
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 2
    I have same problem. My account was hacked. i regained my facebook account. kixeye password was changed and kixeye site will not let me change it back. hacker still logging in through kixeye site.I have submitted 5 tickets over last two weeks but no help only recieve we sorry this happen to you tickets. all i need is to be able to reset my kixeye password.... email me a temp password or something? until then my account is dead account and i am disappointed with no help getting my account back.
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    I know we are looking into your account Unleashe, I'll see if I can get an update sent out on your ticket. But please don't another another ticket for this issue. If you need to update us, please reply to one of the ones you have open.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • Unleashe
    Unleashe
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 2
    Thank you for your reply Kixeye Q  Rich. It is appreciated.
  • smitherines3
    smitherines3
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1
    my kixeye account has been hacked i have the same problem cant they just shut down my kixeye log in i have contacted support but get no response from kixeye
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    We have replied to all 4 of the tickets you submitted, I'm sending a copy of one of them out to you now.