Invite Code ???

LosMajores1
LosMajores1
Potential Threat
Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 58
Hello, In ( Settings / General) of Kixeye account there is "Invite Code" what is that?
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
    to put your invite code of course ;)

I'll check up on it so that I can give you an informed reply, i don't want to get the details wrong.

Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Had it confirmed, it is an alternate place you can enter invite codes to try new games.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • Shane McKenna
    Shane McKenna
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 6,314
    edited 25 Apr 2013, 6:21PM
    Had it confirmed, it is an alternate place you can enter invite codes to try new games.
    So if you get a Beta key or Alpha key you put it in there?

• Hitman007
    Hitman007
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 8,990
    So if you get a Beta key or Alpha key you put it in there?
    What i can understand from what Rich said yes.
    Report hackers and any other problems you may have by sending in a Ticket

If a MOD or a CM remove/close/edit/delete a thread or a post, there's a reason for it. Re-posting the same post/thread is a violation of forum rules

BP Glossary, Everything you need to know about BP Everything you should need to know about Battle Pirates
  • Slippery Jim
    Slippery Jim
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 2
    I got sent an invite for Vega Conflict but lost it when my partner "accidentally" (she says) deleted the contents of the folder - is there a way to get it back from Kixeye or am I chasing my tail?
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord

I got sent an invite for Vega Conflict but lost it when my partner "accidentally" (she says) deleted the contents of the folder - is there a way to get it back from Kixeye or am I chasing my tail?
    you can raise a support ticket for it - but I do not know if we are able to help.
  • andry.bram
    andry.bram
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 1
    anyone can invite me in vega conflict please.....

• Beefington
    Beefington
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 20
    edited 15 May 2013, 10:11AM
    A big round of applause for the boys and girls at Kixeye support! They found my mate a code and sent it to him and now he's doing Vega!!!! yippee!

• Slippery Jim
    Slippery Jim
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 2

A big round of applause for the boys and girls at Kixeye support! They found my mate a code and sent it to him and now he's doing Vega!!!! yippee!

That's for sure! Thanks Kixeye people :D
  • Phyl_NightWarrior
    Phyl_NightWarrior
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 262
    What is the code?

NIGHT WARRIOR PHYL