Reporting a player

Phoenix Rising
Phoenix Rising
Greenhorn
Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 15
I am having issues reporting a player through the kixeye support page. if i hit report for cheating it goes to ticket supported without a chance for details, if i type in user id it tells me id not found. I am in sector 48 and have a player claiming they are bringing in a kixeye rep to hack accounts. User id 4727950 Mark lvl 29 
  • AncientViper
    AncientViper
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 11,372
    edited 18 Feb 2013, 6:05AM
    About that, I managed to find the ID #. 

Either way, when you are entering user id, make sure there is no space at the beginning and make sure you type it in manually, since I typed it in, and it worked. 
    Corrosive Dragons are green.
    Corrosive Dragons are acidic.
    AncientViper is immune to acidic materials and poison.
  • saydell.duncan
    saydell.duncan
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1
    I want to report a player on Battle Pirates. My user ID is 5905984 & I am in sector 129. BloodBeard [BBR1] in sector 128, his cords are 76341,115 keeping attacking a cross that myself & friends are forming around the base of a fellow player who is on his death bed. In private messages he has called me some very dirty words. Please can anything be done about him? Can he be banded from Battle Pirates. Thank you.
  • AncientViper
    AncientViper
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 11,372
    I want to report a player on Battle Pirates. My user ID is 5905984 & I am in sector 129. BloodBeard [BBR1] in sector 128, his cords are 76341,115 keeping attacking a cross that myself & friends are forming around the base of a fellow player who is on his death bed. In private messages he has called me some very dirty words. Please can anything be done about him? Can he be banded from Battle Pirates. Thank you.
    Please report it to  http://support.kixeye.com/mail/ or http://support.kixeye.com/mail/kxl?platform=kixeye

This is not the place to report a player. 
    Corrosive Dragons are green.
    Corrosive Dragons are acidic.
    AncientViper is immune to acidic materials and poison.
  • hashim_raza
    hashim_raza
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 3
    hi
    im geting prolems in my game when i click on atck my it took ling time to get in atck and many times got dc ,also when some one get atck on my base i got dc and also cant move my toons fast it got too slow.plz help me in that and make my game good and smoth, thankx u 
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
    it woyuld be better to post that in the Community Support section for War Commander rather than here.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
This discussion has been closed.