Lost my buisness!!!!!!!!!!!!

chicagoBearsRule
chicagoBearsRule
Greenhorn
Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 15
Well first of all let me say that my biggest mistake is paying money for this game ok here is the situation kixeye tells us to file tickets with the time of glitch what it was and what you lost so get this i been doing this filing tickets when these glitches affect me and cause me to loose my fleet now i get a e-mail from DOMINICK basically threatening me that if i keep turning in tickets they will throw them all out without a response or even looking at them then he adds he took all my tickets that i sent in not even knowing what they about and closes them all What the heck  kinda game is this anyways let me tell ya its one that wont get another red cent from me!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
    I have looked through a small portion of your tickets, and I see why you got the response you did. Although I will pass this along to the relevant person for review I do not think that we will be changing our answer on this. But if we do, we will send you an additional reply.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • Tom Tommyweiser Bartram
    Tom Tommyweiser Bartram
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 944
    I have looked through a small portion of your tickets, and I see why you got the response you did. Although I will pass this along to the relevant person for review I do not think that we will be changing our answer on this. But if we do, we will send you an additional reply.

customer is always right......

even though you may not agree with what's said if that was his response which you aren't denying, then that's some pretty bad customer service. you don't threaten a customer
    Bored so bored
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
    we did not threaten, I am not allowed to discuss what was said in a private email to the user concerned, nor am I allowed to divulge the reasons behind what was actually said.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
This discussion has been closed.