unsync facebook account

ali339633
ali339633
Greenhorn
Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 16
Me and my brother use the same computer. He has an account on kixeye.com and i play war commander on facebook. He sync his forum and game account on kixeye with my facebook account by error. Now his game account had been deleted and when he login to kixeye he get my account instead, so if he play warcommander on kixeye he got my account that i play on facebook.
How to get back his kixeye war commander account????
  • Spaskiba
    Spaskiba
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 825
    Contact kixeye support about this
    Read this if you want to enjoy the game http://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/288866/x/p1
  • AncientViper
    AncientViper
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 11,372
    edited 26 Feb 2013, 1:58AM
    Moving to The Platform
    Corrosive Dragons are green.
    Corrosive Dragons are acidic.
    AncientViper is immune to acidic materials and poison.
  • shinichi_87
    shinichi_87
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 10
    ali339633 said:
    Me and my brother use the same computer. He has an account on kixeye.com and i play war commander on facebook. He sync his forum and game account on kixeye with my facebook account by error. Now his game account had been deleted and when he login to kixeye he get my account instead, so if he play warcommander on kixeye he got my account that i play on facebook.
    same me guys...KIXEYE should explain to us now
  • Bastion12345
    Bastion12345
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 151
    ali339633 said:
    same me guys...KIXEYE should explain to us now
    Make sure to read the prompts before you accept anything. The prompts do state it will overwrite your data.
    KIXEYE Customer Support
    Battle Pirates Team
    Game issue? Performance problem? Account related questions? Submit a support ticket.