Forum Groups

Tag32
Tag32
Force to be Reckoned With
Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 1,714
I found a link with the new forum, that allows for the creation of groups with only specific members..  Any info on what is the plans for these?  I don't want to create and add all of my alliance and form habits if this is not something with long term plans.

Any info would be helpful..  This is a great idea to help us communicate outside of facebook.

Thanks
If your not paying for what you use, your not the customer.... your the product.
  • Clayton Stark
    Clayton Stark
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 3
    This was supported in the old forum too.  While there may well be changes and improvements along the way, the plan is to keep this available, definitely. The hope is that you will use it for your alliances, and from there tell us what features it needs to have...
  • Tag32
    Tag32
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 1,714
    Good to know.. still no idea how I found it.. seems I can only get there from the bookmark, but its looks like a great "New" (to me) feature as more of my group get on the new platform.  I will ask, can I set up a notification (in the chat icon at top of screen) to sync with game and the forum  group?  In the test if i was on line, in game messages did send a alert to it.
    If your not paying for what you use, your not the customer.... your the product.