HELP WITH FORUM

Digger Jones
Digger Jones
Incursion Leader
Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,393
How Do I change the forum? I am now finding it confusing and difficult to read. I may be tired but this does not help with my dyslexia. 

2nd, how come in Facebook BP I no longer have my FB icon? I have my avatar from here. I have not given consent for my avatar to change in the game. Please advise how I resolve that.
Sunk a DreadX with a Frigate.. I'm not bothered about what you have.. I'll find the smallest thing to take it out.
  • Digger Jones
    Digger Jones
    Incursion Leader
    No good. I can't read this at all. I can't change settings. I can read what I am typing in the little box but not a forum post. This is beyond a joke and very frustrating. How do I resolve this?

Sunk a DreadX with a Frigate.. I'm not bothered about what you have.. I'll find the smallest thing to take it out.
  • Digger Jones
    Digger Jones
    Incursion Leader
    Where are the settings now? I can't see this I am copying and pasting on to a Document to read replies. Please help. 

I did not sign up for the Beta, I don't read Game design for Forums. I don;t read Game design anyway as it's rubbish and anger fueled. 

Some one please tell me here how I get to PM's let alone anything else. All the settings I have clicked have not enabled me to change it and this forum is lagging and locking up. It's loading a lot of avatars as far as I can see. 

• TheTrueForce
    TheTrueForce
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 4,899
    Control + to help you see better, sorry thats all I know.
    Kixeye
    MY ID (on War Commander): 275 | level 36
    MY ID (on Battle Pirates): 363446 | level 30
    MY ID (on Backyard Monsters): 5250499 | level 47
    Sectors traveled in WC: 39-179-144-254-143-409-2-179-58-100-157
    MY PC SPEED <--- Download 104.39 <--- Upload 41.60 <--- Ping 7