We want the Dry dock NOW!!!!

• The Pun
    The Pun
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 33
    Hitman007 wrote: »
    What you want and what you get is to different things.

Wish in one hand, **** in the other. See which one gets filled first."
    The Pun is The One
  • piratephil
    piratephil
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1
    Arrrggghhh
    Arrrggghhh
    Arrrggghhh
  • Hitman007
    Hitman007
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 8,990
    n0s_speed wrote: »
    no disrespect, but that sounds like my middle finger.

I listen to all the users, and i always take their feed back, back to KIXEYE and tell them.
    Report hackers and any other problems you may have by sending in a Ticket

If a MOD or a CM remove/close/edit/delete a thread or a post, there's a reason for it. Re-posting the same post/thread is a violation of forum rules

BP Glossary, Everything you need to know about BP Everything you should need to know about Battle Pirates
  • fredbloggsXIII
    fredbloggsXIII
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 92
    Sorry, but what is the purpose of a dry dock? More than 1 build and/or repair at once?

Whatever it does, I say Arrrrggghhhh!!
  • dave aka relentless
    dave aka relentless
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 789
    I listen to all the users, and i always take their feed back, back to KIXEYE and tell them.

Cant u just stop replying and go away, dont need u here.
    Relentless lvl 61

We want the Dry Dock NOW! http://www.facebook.com/groups/184955281636155/ We need YOU! The game needs YOU!
  • Magnus78
    Magnus78
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 148
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
    Open up one more slot in the shipyard for us!!
  • darthvador1976
    darthvador1976
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 273
    Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/darthvador1976
    Home Sector: 203
  • Snatcha_IKY
    Snatcha_IKY
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 35
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    won lots of stuff .....more than can possibly build....

• Hitman007
    Hitman007
    Unicorn Overlord

And you do know your just trolling the thread, and your just making it going end up getting close, i am trying to listen to yous here, i understand where everyone is coming from, i listen to everyone who has a good idea, and i have brought a drydock idea/build times idea up many times with KIXEYE.

If a MOD or a CM remove/close/edit/delete a thread or a post, there's a reason for it. Re-posting the same post/thread is a violation of forum rules

BP Glossary, Everything you need to know about BP Everything you should need to know about Battle Pirates
  • Miss Harker
    Miss Harker
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 159

It's exactly that sort of message that will compromise this thread and get it closed Dave x
    "Don't talk to me in a morning unless it's about more sleep, sex or bacon!"
    Level 54 - Won: Battle Barge A, Leviathan A, Juggernaut, Super Fortress, Strike Cruiser, Goliath, Interdictor, Dreadnaught X, Hammerhead B, Sea Scorpion, Spectre, Corvette, Destroyer, Missile Cruiser, Cudas - Been in: 26, 105, 155, 169, 174, 203, 211, 230, 244, 394, 453, 400, 444

• Fallen-sec86
    Fallen-sec86
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,204
    Sorry, but what is the purpose of a dry dock? More than 1 build and/or repair at once?

Whatever it does, I say Arrrrggghhhh!!

I'd personally just like it for reffitting only. Bunny boiler, it doesnt matter how you prioritise your builds if you need to refit for something kixeye throws at you out of the blue and your like 10 days into a build (eg)
     BP(retired, scrapped and fed my base to the res sharks)
    Sector 85.
    ID 100k ish
    Vega Valaxian lvl 37 sector 1500

[QUOTE=KIXEYE Lev;2413988]We’ve got a lotta tools in our shed [/QUOTE]
  • Cpt. Chris
    Cpt. Chris
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 1,903

How exactly is this helping?
    DevNul wrote: »
    @Cpt Chris
    For the last time, no arbiter module forces subs to the surface. Have you finally understood? That is why I also said: You were confused with the Depth Charge.

DevNul said:
    You can't unsubscribe. All the old forum tools have been removed. These twats have us at their mercy.

Cpt. Chris said:
    You really like to make fool of yourself don't you? There is a check mark next to the thread's name on the top left, click it and you won't get a single notification about this thread.

DevNul said: You really like to make a fool of yourself don't you!  If there was one I'd use it!

DevNulsaid: you better ask Cpt Chris about that when I eventually find him/she/it. ;)

IronGunns said: Cpt Chris, your a noob!!  the Subsonic Cavitator is a Arbiter Mod that makes nearby subs to surface....look before you speak

RW Miller said: you are taking that 65% damage reduction if you use it.. This has never showed up on the turret  just in description in lab
  • NuclearFallout
    NuclearFallout
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 8,431
    Let me put it like this, I do think build times should be shortened or Dry Dock added, but If it doesn't work out for both the players and KIXEYE then I see no reason to change the way it is now.
    "Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men."
    - John F Kennedy 

"If you're explaining, you're losing"
    Ronald Reagan

No I'm not a moderator
  • nico-p
    nico-p
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 58
    ARRRRHHHHH!!!!! Your User ID is: 3045349
  • Hitman007
    Hitman007
    Unicorn Overlord
    It's exactly that sort of message that will compromise this thread and get it closed Dave x

Miss Harker has a very good point.
    Cpt. Chris wrote: »
    How exactly is this helping?

And so does Mr Chris.

• telemarks
    telemarks
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 637
    Arrhh!!! .....

These words from Paul Preece were in the now deleted "Aura" announcement from late July ... hopefully Paul can come back to give us an update on how the work is progressing many, many months latter

We are working on many things at once. Alliances, Drac bases (really!), Messaging, Fleet Interception. Are all actively being worked on. Just because we release other, smaller, features does not mean we are not progressing with the larger ones.

We have listened to the feedback about refitting vs building choke point, and we are currently investigating ways to address that issue. It is not a simple issue to address, even if it appears that way to players. It has massive ramifications to the game balance.
    The majority of the features we add are not player requested. Or if they are they are drowned out by all the other requests. The shipyard choke-point has become a big enough issue for us to be looking at it. Other features that were planned weeks and months ago are still being developed and will be released. That doesn't mean we are not listening, just that we have a pipeline of features that adds lag to our response time.
    ==================
    BP Home Sector = 77 
    BP Sectors Visited - 240, 77, 296, 407, 104, 78, 52, 11, 197, 241, 88, 94, 491, 456, 182, 497, 171, 313, 100, 379

Retired from active BP playing at level 82
  • Sith Warrior 81
    Sith Warrior 81
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 21
    Arrrrrggghhhh
  • Vortex_SB
    Vortex_SB
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 5
    Arrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhh
    Leader of Shadow Brigade
  • USS ENTERPRISE
    USS ENTERPRISE
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 1,686
    Until they do this game is going to continue to die

and they can sit there and scratch there heads as to why and pretend to have no clue :)

arrrrg!
    some times we get glitches, but come on, its a great game
    FallOut wrote: »
    Only idea I saw was "We want Dry Dock now" not very good idea.
    Flo wrote: »
    and also it will be easier findable.
  • Bedak
    Bedak
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 160
    NO Dry Dock
    Citizen of T.C.R.O.K Ingame name: BadBedak  Lvl:51 Alliance: None Sector: Find out alone
    Proud owner of: Vette, Destroyer, BattleCruiser, BattleShip, Sea Scorpion Alpha, Leviathan Alpha
  • ChopOff
    ChopOff
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 924
    pheonosis wrote: »
    All you that agree say ARRRRHHHHH!!!!!

So funny to see this; 204 views and 203 replies....would kind of say that is the most I have ever seen....sort it out please or time is well done on this game...bring the fun back to the drag
  • tiny-savage
    tiny-savage
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 25
    Glad your here Hitman007 at least some of you listen to the players. Thanks
  • The Whaler
    The Whaler
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,842
    Sorry, but what is the purpose of a dry dock? More than 1 build and/or repair at once

yes it is, multiple ship builds at the same time
    Keep your friends close and your enemies within range of your primary weapon
  • Reva Robins
    Reva Robins
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3
    Aaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Cpt. Chris
    Cpt. Chris
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 1,903
    FallOut wrote: »
    Let me put it like this, I do think build times should be shortened or Dry Dock added, but If it doesn't work out for both the players and KIXEYE then I see no reason to change the way it is now.

That's why we come up with ideas like this Mr. Fallout. We suggest what we want and present it to Kixeye here in forums and they work it out in a way that satisfies both players and game balance.
    DevNul wrote: »
    @Cpt Chris
    For the last time, no arbiter module forces subs to the surface. Have you finally understood? That is why I also said: You were confused with the Depth Charge.

DevNul said:
    You can't unsubscribe. All the old forum tools have been removed. These twats have us at their mercy.

Cpt. Chris said:
    You really like to make fool of yourself don't you? There is a check mark next to the thread's name on the top left, click it and you won't get a single notification about this thread.

DevNul said: You really like to make a fool of yourself don't you!  If there was one I'd use it!

DevNulsaid: you better ask Cpt Chris about that when I eventually find him/she/it. ;)

IronGunns said: Cpt Chris, your a noob!!  the Subsonic Cavitator is a Arbiter Mod that makes nearby subs to surface....look before you speak

RW Miller said: you are taking that 65% damage reduction if you use it.. This has never showed up on the turret  just in description in lab
  • Fallen-sec86
    Fallen-sec86
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,204
    Miss Harker has a very good point.

To be fair he wasnt offensive to you. Just asked if you needed to be posting in here.

Fallout, it could work out fine for both, just not a 'milk em' dry' idea. If it was just for refitting, people would coing then while waiting for the silly build times.
     BP(retired, scrapped and fed my base to the res sharks)
    Sector 85.
    ID 100k ish
    Vega Valaxian lvl 37 sector 1500

[QUOTE=KIXEYE Lev;2413988]We’ve got a lotta tools in our shed [/QUOTE]
  • Hitman007
    Hitman007
    Unicorn Overlord
    Deadly_Jam wrote: »
    yes it is (short)

What?

Glad your here Hitman007 at least some of you listen to the players. Thanks
    Thank you.

• dlschmoe12
    dlschmoe12
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 120
    Aaaarrrrgggghhhhhhhhh
  • NuclearFallout
    NuclearFallout
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 8,431
    Cpt. Chris wrote: »
    That's why we come up with ideas like this Mr. Fallout. We suggest what we want and present it to Kixeye here in forums and they work it out in a way that satisfies both players and game balance.
    Only idea I saw was "We want Dry Dock now" not very good idea.
    "Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men."
    - John F Kennedy 

"If you're explaining, you're losing"
    Ronald Reagan

No I'm not a moderator
  • Hitman007
    Hitman007
    Unicorn Overlord
    To be fair he wasnt offensive to you. Just asked if you needed to be posting in here.

Fallout, it ould work out fine for both, just not a 'milk em' dry' idea.

Well yes in a way, because think about it, the more people and the more MODS you can get on your side the better, i am always bringing it up to the CM about the build times.