11/12 - The Twitter Chat is Live!!

KIXEYE CM Chris
KIXEYE CM Chris
KIXEYE
Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 5,174
edited 12 Nov 2012, 5:28PM
Commanders,

It's that time again. Executive Producer David Scott will be commandeering the War Commander Twitter account from 1-2pm PDT on 11/12 to answer all of your Live Battles questions. Be ready to ask about anything from Live Battles, to Undead Harvest, to future events and features!

Follow @war_commander on Twitter and stay tuned for more info: http://bit.ly/O2bSJ8
I work on War Commander!

Support Form
Rules

If I don't reply to your PM, don't take it personally. We get far too many to keep track of.
  • VEGA Conflict
    VEGA Conflict
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1,536
    BOOOOOOOOOO I want you to comender it!!
    Vega Conflict: Level 29
    IGN: VegaConflict

• KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE
    Haha well thanks. I sit right there with David and help orchestrate it. Don't worry, I'll be on the sidelines! Dave's got the good stuff.
    I work on War Commander!

Support Form
    Rules

If I don't reply to your PM, don't take it personally. We get far too many to keep track of.
  • Fight_Or_Die
    Fight_Or_Die
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 391
    Last time I couldn't find the Q&A from other users.. Where does he answer them!?!?
    Fight_Or_Die (30)
    Sector --- -- USER ID: 4353004

Special Operations Force - (Head Admin)
    Event units: Elite Laser Tank, Dogs, E.Gats, E.Hawks, Shock Tank, Shock Trooper, E.Hellfires
    Message Me On - (Facebook)
  • VEGA Conflict
    VEGA Conflict
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1,536
    Haha well thanks. I sit right there with David and help orchestrate it. Don't worry, I'll be on the sidelines! Dave's got the good stuff.

By Cookies and Milk you must be right <3 Love you david!!!!! But i love chris more i dont like wc but i play because of my life long passion to level chris so if you kixeye employees have guts jump to sector 392 your level 8 kondors will die soon after entering my base
    Vega Conflict: Level 29
    IGN: VegaConflict

• Brian Munch
    Brian Munch
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 27
    Is mortar baiting back to super easy? now I can take out giant depos losing no tanks again and take out player bases losing maybe only a tank or two! Super Easy Mode ON!
  • wb6vpm
    wb6vpm
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 279
    hoepfully i remember this time!
    Congratulations, you've raised your level and can now be attacked by people who've raised their level by getting better stuff to kick your **** with.
    You are screwed.
    War Commander

Nickname: wb6vpm | Rank: Warrant Officer | Level: 30 | Sector: 56 | UID: 5652182
    Event Units: Attack Dog, Warhawk/Elite Warhawk, Honey Badger, Gatling Truck/Elite Gatling Truck
  • GoSmokeMore
    GoSmokeMore
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 4,088
    awesome. already got some questions in mind. I was going to post them until I seen this haha
    War Commander: Level 43
  • FarmerFred
    FarmerFred
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 512
    Are ya'll still working to fix accounts that CANNOT log in? I am going on almost 3 weeks that I have not been able to log in to myaccount. Nobody can enter my base to scout or attack it so I know it's not on MY END. I have done everything support has told me to do. FREE ME!! FREE ME!!

I have not yet begun to fight!

• ChaximelOld
    ChaximelOld
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 289
    Awesome :D I want to be there :D
    War Commander:

User ID: 1333150
    Level: 31
    Currently Sector: 308

Tutorial on posting issues Hellstorm Stats
  • Rhyso Oberding
    Rhyso Oberding
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2,265
    yay david!
  • KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE
    BigBoy270 wrote: »
    Are ya'll still working to fix accounts that CANNOT log in? I am going on almost 3 weeks that I have not been able to log in to myaccount. Nobody can enter my base to scout or attack it so I know it's not on MY END. I have done everything support has told me to do. FREE ME!! FREE ME!!
    Yes, we have the issue marked as "Immediate" priority, which is very rare. Usually things stop at "High" priority. Immediate is for things that absolutely cannot wait, and this is one of them, but it will take some time to fix the problems for everyone.
    I work on War Commander!

Support Form
    Rules

• FarmerFred
    FarmerFred
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 512
    Chris, is there going to be any kind of compensation? I'm not asking for alot but I know I lost 1500XP from the last event and I've lost time that could have been spent upgrading units. Wouldn't mind 250 coin (1/6th the XP i lost) since I was unable to do anything.

I have not yet begun to fight!

• bond007taz
    bond007taz
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 24
    Is David going to talk about the invulnerable unit hack used by cheaters making it look like the users they attack are cheaters too? and talk about the crazy amount of time it takes for someone to dispute being suspended? I have asked for proof on why I have been suspended and no one wants to provide it but yet I got suspended again after not being able to play due to a "loading sector" error for 5 days.

user ID (7803564)
  • corso200
    corso200
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 8
    Ok, That is cool. maybe you will fix the "sattelite" too. The game disconected me and other too manny players from battle, from wieving, from making something in our base. We've lost too manny troups and army because your lag. if you aren't able to fix it, please, at least dissolve that game.
  • Michael Dang
    Michael Dang
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 357
    when will it start eastern time?
  • JackHammer112
    JackHammer112
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 440
    Yes, we have the issue marked as "Immediate" priority, which is very rare. Usually things stop at "High" priority. Immediate is for things that absolutely cannot wait, and this is one of them, but it will take some time to fix the problems for everyone.
    This should be interesting. We have a lot of peeps in our sector, to include myself, that have unanswered tickets and they are all about the same few individuals. My oldest ticket was submitted with 2 days left in the last OP and all I have ever received was a bot response saying they are backlogged, but they are working on it....
    WC - Level 44 -  Nickname - JackHammer
  • KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE
    Hey all, we're going live in 2 minutes! Bring your questions and don't forget to tweet with #WCintel
    I work on War Commander!

Support Form
    Rules

• KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE
    Thanks for showing up guys. We'll have a wrap-up soon!
    I work on War Commander!

Support Form
    Rules

This discussion has been closed.