Rules

Tobias Fasth
Tobias Fasth
Greenhorn
Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 1
edited 12 Nov 2012, 1:08PM
Do we got rules here on war commander?
It seems that no one likes thiefs, but still thiefs comes and goes,takes others deposits.
I just lost one :crying: that isnt okay! I say that if somone takes youre deposit destroy their ******* base!
Agian and Agian and agian to he learned his lesson!:mad:
  • kvd
    kvd
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,130
    Terms Of Service
    besides that, its just people hate it and work together to stop it.
    Toxic Rage
    Level 29   |   KVD   |   Hellstorme, Elite Hellfires, Elite Warhawks, Elite Gatlin Trucks, Elite Lazer Tank, Flac Tank, Stinger, Reaper, Drone Silo, Shock trooper, Colossus, 

[url]http://support.kixeye.com/mail/help/system_requirements[/url]
  • Saeed Ullah
    Saeed Ullah
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 40
    lol depos are ownership of none, he can take it if he deserves it , its a war game after all :P
  • david t kozich
    david t kozich
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 932
    Capture 1.jpg

no such thing as a depo thief. they r usless anyway, after all, some1 took them from rogues and the rogues r smart enough not 2 want them back. so, any1 that crys over loseing 1, has a lower IQ then the rogues.
    DAVID T KOZICH
    AKA NO HANDS ON DECK
  • Elder_Lee
    Elder_Lee
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 7,468
    Tobias,

As stated by fellow posters the only rules are those listed out in Kixeye's TOS, and I can't find any reference to depo ownership.

However, since this is a Facebook game which means it is a social game. The social aspect is a very large part of the game most players fail to understand and take into consideration when playing the game.

Most if not all sectors once they begin to get established key lead players and groups, tend to setup and maintain a number of social rules to promote sector stability and common goals.

It is one of these rules, respect or whatever you want to call it that deals with depos, and if you don't chose to follow them then you are not going with the main stream of the sector and will be called out.

Is it right, is it wrong?

That is a personal issue and view, but in the end this is a War Game and when a player gets control of a depo their is no title or bill of sales, so it is his/hers as long as they can control it. If he/she can't then it belongs to whoever can.
    Keep your head down, your ammo dry and the FIGHT alive!  
    WC User ID: 76066
    Lvl 38
    Sector 33, 112, 6, 144, 240, 409, 19, 5, ( 420 )
    Support: http://www.kixeye.com/support/
    Report: https://www.kixeye.com/support/web/report?game=wc
    Not a KIXEYE representative or employee in any form or means, just an Elder of the game.
  • Jax. T
    Jax. T
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 3,965
    Lee Duncan wrote: »
    Tobias,

As stated by fellow posters the only rules are those listed out in Kixeye's TOS, and I can't find any reference to depo ownership.

However, since this is a Facebook game which means it is a social game. The social aspect is a very large part of the game most players fail to understand and take into consideration when playing the game.

Most if not all sectors once they begin to get established key lead players and groups, tend to setup and maintain a number of social rules to promote sector stability and common goals.

It is one of these rules, respect or whatever you want to call it that deals with depos, and if you don't chose to follow them then you are not going with the main stream of the sector and will be called out.

Is it right, is it wrong?

That is a personal issue and view, but in the end this is a War Game and when a player gets control of a depo their is no title or bill of sales, so it is his/hers as long as he can control it. If he/she can't then it is belongs to whoever can.

Holy mother of God, Lee, you just made the best explanation to Owning an depo I have ever read on here.
    Mad props to you Lee, mad props!
  • e2lv
    e2lv
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 354
    there are no rules about depos, however, if u attack a player's depo, expect someone to attack your base
    btw, it's the truth
    Our new automated ban tools are in full effect, we've never banned so many people as we have in the last few weeks.
    DEATH TO CHEATERS!~David Scott
  • david t kozich
    david t kozich
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 932
    janno
    go rite ahead lol
    DAVID T KOZICH
    AKA NO HANDS ON DECK
  • e2lv
    e2lv
    Skilled Warrior
    oh, one more thing attachment.php?attachmentid=71497&d=1352660881
    Our new automated ban tools are in full effect, we've never banned so many people as we have in the last few weeks.
  • Wc-Chaos
    Wc-Chaos
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 113
    how about some of you players that want more to do with depo, have a look at this thread http://forums.kixeye.com/showthread.php?t=281024

• Schmee001
    Schmee001
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 205
    e2lv wrote: »
    there are no rules about depos, however, if u attack a player's depo, expect someone to attack your base
    btw, it's the truth

Also, "If you do not defend a depo, expect to lose it."
    More to the point, "If you have too many depos to defend, you have too many depos, period."
    WC Sector 365, level 24, name 'Schmee'
    Ben Palmer wrote: »
    Also, moaning on the Community Forum was the right thing to do, and currently Kixeye is dispatching their crack team of technicians who will arrive at your house shortly with a 150 GHz processor capable of running War Commander perfectly with no lag. Nobody else is experiencing these problems at all and therefore fixing your issues is top priority. There is no need to thank them as they are just doing their jobs.
  • -Overlord-
    -Overlord-
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1,471
    There are no rules regarding deposits. The one who attacks it sucessfully will have the control of it until somone else does the same to it.

They are on the map to take control of, provide additional resources, give hiding place and to generally fight over..
  • Vehementi
    Vehementi
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 257
    If you lost a depo take it back ffs.

Don't come on the forums crying about it.

Seriously, NO ONE OWNS DEPOS.

You take a depo? Great, defend it otherwise you lose it - that's the whole point in them. If you can't defend it or take it back then tough ****, you lost it fair and square. Deal with it.

No one wants to hear you blabber about it.
  • Tony Miller
    Tony Miller
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 328
    after a player gets all the depo achievment need to hand over their depos any way because you no longer need them when your rhynos are maxed and your razors are 6 you can take a 30 rogue easy if you have cobras or even coopter drones for 6 mill in resources im just hate depos most of the time you get the stole its a low levle player that is trying to get the acheivments
    why is it that every time i get on war commander or the forms people is always whining about something
  • Mer
    Mer
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 124
    Depots are a good source of waaahhhh waaaaaaaaaaaaaah. That is all!
  • -Overlord-
    -Overlord-
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1,471
    Mer wrote: »
    Depots are a good source of waaahhhh waaaaaaaaaaaaaah. That is all!

crybaby.jpg
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 15,313
    Depos are made to be attacked and taken all the time. They serve as a sign of territory, and since this is a war game, they will be attacked!
    WC: Lvl: 35 User ID: 933725 Sector: 38
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game

• RJ77
    RJ77
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 320
    I took my first 2 RF depos yesterday. They popped up new, so I didn't have to steal them. I'm already bored with the depos and am thinking about abandoning them . lol Plus I sent 2 platoons to defend them that could be used elsewhere.

• e2lv
    e2lv
    Skilled Warrior
    zen told me that when i was banned that it was an accident, he made it so i won't get banned
  • JAMESBOND007
    JAMESBOND007
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 2
    My base defense got disappeared , that force not showing even in war factory, full diiappeared....... Pls do something
  • Ermo
    Ermo
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 90
    Do we got rules here on war commander?
    It seems that no one likes thiefs, but still thiefs comes and goes,takes others deposits.
    I just lost one :crying: that isnt okay! I say that if somone takes youre deposit destroy their ******* base!
    Agian and Agian and agian to he learned his lesson!:mad:

whatever it is you smoked before posting this, i want some <3
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 15,313
    e2lv wrote: »
    zen told me that when i was banned that it was an accident, he made it so i won't get banned

Kixeye (almost) mever unbans people. So your friend most likely hacked your account back, which is against the rules
    WC: Lvl: 35 User ID: 933725 Sector: 38
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game