Banning Firends

Ta2z
Ta2z
Greenhorn
Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 12
edited 11 Sep 2012, 3:33AM
You piece of **** Gobblin' **** ****...... Ya Bann my friends that never Cheated a day in there LIVES....... I'm L'il Scurvey...ID 2672727.... in sector 254...... **** YOU KIXEYE....... Not one of my friends are Cheats...... Ask me..... I know........ I'm the Mother **** that has been using the **** Hack...... Ya wanna Ban someone....... Ban Me ya **** Suckers....... My Lawyers will have fun with this !!!!! **** YOU SWAG...... WILL..... SUCK MY **** !
  • DeathMcDie
    DeathMcDie
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 68
    Wow. See ya.
    So, I see that square base, roll up and flatten it. Suddenly there's sector police everywhere, the noob is crying on coms and everyone's looking at me like I'm the bad guy? Shoulda built a better base. I'm also not allowed back in that neighborhood.
  • chuckee49
    chuckee49
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 479
    And....pop there goes his head
  • BlueBird_ROK
    BlueBird_ROK
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 284
    u mad bro??
    BlueBird_ROK  
  • Firestorm23
    Firestorm23
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 393
    Hmmmm, are We Mad ???
    BP -- LVL - 60
    WC -- LVL - 33
    Sectors : Home Sector 232, Visited - 11, 63, 149, 163, 176, 205, 232, 260, 302, 414
    Toys - Dread X, Interdictors, Goliaths, BS, Cudas, SS A, HH A, B, Halos, BC, BB A, BS, Juggernaught, LC, LC X, Destroyers, Frigates, Corvettes
  • KIXEYE CS Xandamere
    KIXEYE CS Xandamere
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,120
    So, what's fun about this thread is the admission of hacking on an alternate account, but unfortunately you neglected to realize that this forum account has the same registered email address as your primary Facebook & Battle Pirates account.

Whoops.
    Kixeye Customer Service

Fortis fortuna adiuvat
  • Connery
    Connery
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 388
    so, what's fun about this thread is the admission of hacking on an alternate account, but unfortunately you neglected to realize that this forum account has the same registered email address as your primary facebook & battle pirates account.

Whoops.

pwned!!!!!!
    Allow me to summarize: The coiners allow you to play for free, and there are plenty of non-coiners that win the event-only ships.
  • SUPER55
    SUPER55
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 471
    lmao!!!!! you got PWNED!!!!
  • CHB_IA
    CHB_IA
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 67
    So, what's fun about this thread is the admission of hacking on an alternate account, but unfortunately you neglected to realize that this forum account has the same registered email address as your primary Facebook & Battle Pirates account.

Whoops.

Brought the big guns out and shooting down all the banning posts, want to come and be a turret in my base nothing will get in with you stood there :D
  • The-Jester
    The-Jester
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 142
    Ta2z wrote: »
    You piece of **** Gobblin' **** ****...... Ya Bann my friends that never Cheated a day in there LIVES....... I'm L'il Scurvey...ID 2672727.... in sector 254...... **** YOU KIXEYE....... Not one of my friends are Cheats...... Ask me..... I know........ I'm the Mother **** that has been using the **** Hack...... Ya wanna Ban someone....... Ban Me ya **** Suckers....... My Lawyers will have fun with this !!!!! **** YOU SWAG...... WILL..... SUCK MY **** !

You have lawyers in your mums basement?? You are a FAIL!!
  • TheGodFather-445
    TheGodFather-445
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 357

Whoops.

hhaahaha lol
    :mad:Don't you dare!:mad:
    My Youtube Channel - Enjoy
    Current lvl - 34 _ Blue Prints - All Completed
    Hulls: DN... DN-X... BS...BC...SS...SC...Goli...Dic...Des...Cuda...:rolleyes:
  • BlueBird_ROK
    BlueBird_ROK
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 284

Whoops.

decided the aneurysm was worth the entertainment value?

i concur, good show :lol:
    BlueBird_ROK  
  • The Kozzie
    The Kozzie
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,256
    Theres one born every minute isnt there?

The word "Dumbarse" springs to mind here ....
    Those that can - do.  Those that can't - scream hacker, coiner and anything else that takes their fancy.
  • Davo the Twisted
    Davo the Twisted
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 338

Whoops.

flawless victory

roflmao
  • GigaPirate
    GigaPirate
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 5,046

Whoops.

This almost makes me feel badly about stealing your cookies the other day. Almost.
    "we have never banned on IP address, we ban cheaters. If you cheat you will be banned." CM QRich
  • Fractal
    Fractal
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 2,408

Whoops.

Love it, totally! Best thing I read all day. wtg Kixeye!
    Playing since Feb 2012.  Originally sector 304
  • Wade Lierman Jr
    Wade Lierman Jr
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 111
    I needed that laugh. Seriously. lol
    Correct. I often get paid with 500% resource loads for testing peoples bases. Often, they don't even need to ask. I provide this service pre-emptively.
    KIXEYE logic is the only logic and you ain't never logic'd till you've KIXEYE logic'd.
  • TerraKezzba
    TerraKezzba
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 45
    Maybe you should have invested in some BRAINS insted of hack programmes
  • kris1019
    kris1019
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 3,474

Whoops.

Going in my sig.
  • Carl W Kurtz
    Carl W Kurtz
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 11
    lmao
    Dumb is what Dumb does.
    Can't fix stupid
    lmao
    not the brightest crayon in box
    lmao
    :confused:
    NightRider

• Carl W Kurtz
    Carl W Kurtz
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 11
    :D Now that's funny, lmao
    NightRider

• Dread Pyrate Turtle
    Dread Pyrate Turtle
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 1,534
    Epic ownage! He's on a roll tonight!
    [QUOTE]"I'm a hacker!" - Will Harbin[/QUOTE]
    [QUOTE]"He was once a legit player like you, until he took a cheat tool to the knee." - Xandamere[/QUOTE]
  • TAZEE
    TAZEE
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 37
    WOW.......i needed that laugh.....bye bye hacker......
  • KIXEYE CS Xandamere
    KIXEYE CS Xandamere
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,120
    Epic ownage! He's on a roll tonight!

6uFLs.jpg
    Kixeye Customer Service

Fortis fortuna adiuvat
  • mappy
    mappy
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 54
    pop pop pop pop pop corns
  • Aeglaeca
    Aeglaeca
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 157

Whoops.

where's the like button lol
    Alliance: Admin: Get Loot Or Die Tryin PVP
    BP Name: You Will Find Out After I've Leveled Your Base
    Coords: Coming To A Base Near You
    LVL 51
    Sector: Does Not Matter We Find You
    User ID#: 73406
  • Dread Pyrate Turtle
    Dread Pyrate Turtle
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 1,534
    LOL! You're my forum hero right now!!!
    [QUOTE]"I'm a hacker!" - Will Harbin[/QUOTE]
    [QUOTE]"He was once a legit player like you, until he took a cheat tool to the knee." - Xandamere[/QUOTE]
  • CarnageGus
    CarnageGus
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 17
    I think person had a stroke
  • SoulisRize
    SoulisRize
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 11
    best thread ever
  • Herald Of Doom
    Herald Of Doom
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 33

Whoops.

I'm a police officer, be nice to stupid people they keep me employed. Great catch lol. :D
  • ravens
    ravens
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 82
    That Kix post was epic and this thread is definitely a classic.....rofl
This discussion has been closed.