well isnt that just funny

WhenEvilComes
WhenEvilComes
Master Tactician
Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 2,237
edited 30 Aug 2012, 12:34AM
LMFAO 4 days the antimortars were screwed up before anything was done... they did something took care of that and now they are nurfed.... they are still screwed up but just not as bad...


Now the GOLD system is down.. well it sure didnt take them 4 days to get on correcting that problem!!! lmfao

  • TheRealCore
    TheRealCore
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 5,474
    Pfff.. Welcome to Kixeye. How may we glitch you?
    Atta-Comb 
  • caribbean girl
    caribbean girl
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 5,964
    they r working on it u know........................gheez..u just cant wave a magic WAND TO GET THINGS DONE
    SmokinJoe wrote: »
    LMFAO 4 days the antimortars were screwed up before anything was done... they did something took care of that and now they are nurfed.... they are still screwed up but just not as bad...


    Now the GOLD system is down.. well it sure didnt take them 4 days to get on correcting that problem!!! lmfao
    not a normal gal...xoxo
  • Black-Star_JAG
    Black-Star_JAG
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 421
    they will wave the majic wand for the gold issue, but they won't fix the issue with hails not working properly.
    LvL 67 Sectors 190, 221, 238, 73, 139, 157, 465, 136, 181, 311 and Oh hell i give up counting..(Smashaplooza)
    BlackStar_JAG, Winner of Revenge Raid II and BI II, 2nd place, BI 3, 1st place, BI 4, 2nd place, BI 5 ?, BI6 1st, SW ?, got my Dread.. 
      Videos>>>>>[url]http://www.youtube.com/user/tbfblackstar[/url]   

     If you fail, try, try again until you succeed!!!!! JAG Alliance, Founding Member 
  • HellStorm
    HellStorm
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 339
    Zauberin wrote: »
    they r working on it u know........................gheez..u just cant wave a magic WAND TO GET THINGS DONE
    Ummm they will be waving the magic wand for the gold problem or they will end up cancelling the raid till it is fixed..... BELIEVE IT
  • caribbean girl
    caribbean girl
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 5,964
    I donot believe the raid will be cancelled..lolz
    HellStorm wrote: »
    ummm they will be waving the magic wand for the gold problem or they will end up cancelling the raid till it is fixed..... Believe it
    not a normal gal...xoxo
  • TheRealCore
    TheRealCore
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 5,474
    They won't cancel the raid. They just won't make any money..lol
    Atta-Comb 
  • Stephen Saganey
    Stephen Saganey
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 173
    Zauberin wrote: »
    they r working on it u know........................gheez..u just cant wave a magic WAND TO GET THINGS DONE

    Hails/Hells/VMs and base hitting have been messed up for two weeks now. How long should we give them? Maybe another two weeks? Glitcheye has posted two threads claiming everything is fixed in as many days but it's still not fixed. But I guess when you're a salvage hunter these things don't matter to you.
    Grief D.O.A. lvl 59
  • Legion_The_Wolfpup
    Legion_The_Wolfpup
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 1,280
    THE CORE wrote: »
    Pfff.. Welcome to Kixeye. How may we glitch you?

    LOL, thats going in my sig
    Legion_The_Wolfpup............................... Level:40!..........................................
    Winner of the Destroyer, Light Cruiser, Battle Cruiser, Proud Winner of the Barracuda!
    The Undead Army [TUA]
    If at first you don't succeed, MORE MORTARS!
    THE CORE wrote: »
    Welcome to Kixeye. How may we glitch you?
  • caribbean girl
    caribbean girl
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 5,964
    Smiling....even my base fleet was messed up..but hey,what can i do?
    It is what it is,things get broken,maybe get fixed....

    hails/hells/vms and base hitting have been messed up for two weeks now. How long should we give them? Maybe another two weeks? Glitcheye has posted two threads claiming everything is fixed in as many days but it's still not fixed. But i guess when you're a salvage hunter these things don't matter to you.
    not a normal gal...xoxo
  • Lunar Razor
    Lunar Razor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,448
    they still need to fix the armor bonus with the drac armor ive noticed it says it gives 10% defence all i get is 6% someone explain that... been here months and still not fixed

  • kingj0n
    kingj0n
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 2,429
    they will wave the majic wand for the gold issue, but they won't fix the issue with hails not working properly.

    Because the issue with the gold is much more easier and simple to fix.
    The one with the AM, they have to do a lot more. The AM/VM is much more complex.
    That's why, hard evidence where you can mimic it is useful for them so they can try to find the problem. Just saying it isn't working how it is supposed to be doesn't really help when they are running it, it works fine. For me, the AM always fires, even when there are no animations.
    However, the VM damage is not right. Which is which? People complaining about one or the other and the VM damage is easily seen. The anti mortars not firing, well, get more vids. If it always happens, show it!(I cannot replicate it)
  • antman
    antman
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,293
    Swag stated nothing will delay the raid.

    Im guessing something like this will count as nothing if they can't fix it.
  • dulya
    dulya
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 6
    i put in $30 and got no gold no happy
  • Stephen Saganey
    Stephen Saganey
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 173
    Zauberin wrote: »
    Smiling....even my base fleet was messed up..but hey,what can i do?
    It is what it is,things get broken,maybe get fixed....


    Like I said when you're a salvage hunter these issues don't bother you to the base hitters there is only so much patience you can give them. We are going into our third week of this.
    Grief D.O.A. lvl 59
  • caribbean girl
    caribbean girl
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 5,964
    Will be fixed.............
    dulya wrote: »
    i put in $30 and got no gold no happy
    not a normal gal...xoxo
  • H4YDEN
    H4YDEN
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,219
    they still need to fix the armor bonus with the drac armor ive noticed it says it gives 10% defence all i get is 6% someone explain that... been here months and still not fixed


    Use the search button!
    H4YDEN
    Sectors Visited 11, 14, 61, 95, 96, 102, 103, 105, 112, 125, 128 138, 139, 144, 151, 181, 190, 191, 192, 222, 223, 232, 240, 307, 310, 314, 367, 379, 381, 394, 437, 445, 467, 476
    Started playing 21st October 2011
    Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/H4YDEN0503
    You don't need drac hulls to be good at this game, you need a brain 
  • caribbean girl
    caribbean girl
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 5,964
    LMFAO.....LIKE HE SAID....:rolleyes:..GOOSH UR A MAGICIAN..HOW U KNOW THESE THINGS,AMAZES ME STEPHEN..

    Like I said when you're a salvage hunter these issues don't bother you to the base hitters there is only so much patience you can give them. We are going into our third week of this.
    not a normal gal...xoxo
  • Stephen Saganey
    Stephen Saganey
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 173
    kingj0n wrote: »
    Because the issue with the gold is much more easier and simple to fix.
    The one with the AM, they have to do a lot more. The AM/VM is much more complex.
    That's why, hard evidence where you can mimic it is useful for them so they can try to find the problem. Just saying it isn't working how it is supposed to be doesn't really help when they are running it, it works fine. For me, the AM always fires, even when there are no animations.
    However, the VM damage is not right. Which is which? People complaining about one or the other and the VM damage is easily seen. The anti mortars not firing, well, get more vids. If it always happens, show it!(I cannot replicate it)


    You were given a clear test video of AMs stop firing yesterday but you refused to look at it. So STFU.
    Grief D.O.A. lvl 59
  • yarrpy
    yarrpy
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 380
    they always hotfix the game for a raid.... about 4 hours into a raid is about as glitchfree as BP get usually....

    i'm finally getting the excitement for the event..!

    weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    If you are suspicious of whether another player is a hacker or not, please send in a ticket. If they turn out to be a hacker, we crush them. If they aren't, then no harm and no foul, everything just continues on.
  • MyThreeSons
    MyThreeSons
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 534
    THE CORE wrote: »
    Pfff.. Welcome to Kixeye. How may we glitch you?

    That's worth of a sig line.
     “Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face.”-Mike Tyson

  • caribbean girl
    caribbean girl
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 5,964
    or a................m not saying......


    That's worth of a sig line.
    not a normal gal...xoxo
  • WhenEvilComes
    WhenEvilComes
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 2,237
    THE CORE wrote: »
    They won't cancel the raid. They just won't make any money..lol

    lmfao bet your **** the gold system will be 100% at raid time! even if them fools are up all night that **** will be working!

  • TheRealCore
    TheRealCore
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 5,474
    SmokinJoe wrote: »
    lmfao bet your **** the gold system will be 100% at raid time! even if them fools are up all night that **** will be working!

    Yea.. I bet they paused masturbating to fix it too...
    Atta-Comb 
  • WITHER
    WITHER
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 61
    Zauberin wrote: »
    they r working on it u know........................gheez..u just cant wave a magic WAND TO GET THINGS DONE

    are we adding to our post totals tonight or what....lol
    ReLeNtLeSs wrote: »
    With kixeyes current direction im sort of expecting ufos and more magic wands. perhaps gandalf will jump out of a drac boat shouting you cannot pass and freeze your fleet in motion instantly.
  • WITHER
    WITHER
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 61
    Zauberin wrote: »
    Will be fixed.............

    I guess we are it seems o.O
    ReLeNtLeSs wrote: »
    With kixeyes current direction im sort of expecting ufos and more magic wands. perhaps gandalf will jump out of a drac boat shouting you cannot pass and freeze your fleet in motion instantly.
  • Stephen Saganey
    Stephen Saganey
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 173
    WITHER wrote: »
    are we adding to our post totals tonight or what....lol


    Glitcheye does no wrong in her mind. it's a scary f-ing mind
    Grief D.O.A. lvl 59
  • kingj0n
    kingj0n
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 2,429
    You were given a clear test video of AMs stop firing yesterday but you refused to look at it. So STFU.

    I looked at it, moron, still, VMs-Mortars went POOF. Yes, in your own video..
  • WITHER
    WITHER
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 61
    Glitcheye does no wrong in her mind. it's a scary f-ing mind

    This i have come to see... and its scary... like that old styx song (To much time on my hands)...lol :D
    ReLeNtLeSs wrote: »
    With kixeyes current direction im sort of expecting ufos and more magic wands. perhaps gandalf will jump out of a drac boat shouting you cannot pass and freeze your fleet in motion instantly.
  • Stephen Saganey
    Stephen Saganey
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 173
    kingj0n wrote: »
    I looked at it, moron, still, VMs-Mortars went POOF. Yes, in your own video..

    You watched this one know-it-all?

    We did another one today and my VMs wiped it out in less than a minute. So it is worse today after the kixeye post that it was fixed.
    Grief D.O.A. lvl 59
  • WITHER
    WITHER
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 61
    You watched this one know-it-all?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88Ljm3o5zrI&feature=plcp

    We did another one today and my VMs wiped it out in less than a minute. So it is worse today after the kixeye post that it was fixed.

    i got 16 hail b and 3 hail a on my orange hammers and a base toasted them last night want even funny
    ReLeNtLeSs wrote: »
    With kixeyes current direction im sort of expecting ufos and more magic wands. perhaps gandalf will jump out of a drac boat shouting you cannot pass and freeze your fleet in motion instantly.
This discussion has been closed.