cc v no cc

nippsy
nippsy
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 15
edited 28 Aug 2012, 11:46AM
ok so i no ccers pay for game , and ive been told this many many times , but without us players that put the time in the game they wouldnt have a game like it is , as they just be hitting each other spending cash getting nothing but bigger cc bills , the gap between cc and no cc is massive now , and a new raid yes just what we need make it inpossible hit them back , like it isnt now anyway , takes so long build ships they outdated before you get use them ,, come on kixeye what happend to your words like you want keep game equal ,, i for one will not just be playing keep ccers egoes up , as they need us no ccers just like you need ccers
  • The Original Hook
    The Original Hook
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 531
    Here's a good idea, Spend £5 a month and stop your complaining. There are non CC players who are competing just as well as the rest. Stop your crying and put your time into the game.
    The Original (Hook) - Level 75 (160k ID)
    101% against DOCK and LP nuking.
  • Lucky Luke
    Lucky Luke
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 8,422
    The CEO (Will) once posted that all players (cc and non cc) players had an equal footing on BP with cc players just having a time advantage...unfortantly the time advantage has streched to a huge amount. Perhaps a year?

In regard to the new raid, to be honest im not sure ill play it as i have a huge backlog of hulls as it is.

Disclamer: im a small time cc'r
  • nippsy
    nippsy
    Greenhorn
    Lucky Luke wrote: »
    The CEO (Will) once posted that all players (cc and non cc) players had an equal footing on BP with cc players just having a time advantage...unfortantly the time advantage has streched to a huge amount. Perhaps a year?

In regard to the new raid, to be honest im not sure ill play it as i have a huge backlog of hulls as it is.

Disclamer: im a small time cc'r

ok so your comment stop crying realy helps . small minded as i expected , take it you ccer , read again as you can clearly see i said i no game needs cc idiot
  • Perbrill
    Perbrill
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 806
    Ah the eternal debate;

Coiners certainly help pay for the game (although contrary to a lot of posts they are not the only revenue stream Kixeye gets from BP) but without the "free" players there would be very few big coiners in each sector with no other bases bored out of their minds.

There is a disparity between players of the same level; one who is a big coiner, the other a free to pay player that needs to be addressed. The big coiner will have more advanced ships/researches and/or more ships but as they havent hit 100s of bases/salvages to earn the resources to build/research the advances their points are artificially low in comparison to the "free" player. Maybe the big coiners should be awarded the points they would have had to earn to level the playing field.

For the record: I spend approx 100/200 credits a month so fall in-between the 2 i think.

• Le Wulf
    Le Wulf
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 6,063
  • freeedom
    freeedom
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 3,255
    i cant base hit since friday. iv tried everything i can except buy a new computer i aint paying for ****. no point playing if all i get is battle connection.
    freedom  NBK                                                                                                                     

Lv66 - ID 990134                                                                                                              

http://www.youtube.com/user/freedom14639?feature=mhee

• Lucky Luke
    Lucky Luke
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 8,422
    nippsy wrote: »
    ok so your comment stop crying realy helps . small minded as i expected , take it you ccer , read again as you can clearly see i said i no game needs cc idiot

I think you quoted the wrong post.
  • The Original Hook
    The Original Hook
    Skilled Warrior
    Perbrill wrote: »
    Ah the eternal debate;

Coiners certainly help pay for the game (although contrary to a lot of posts they are not the only revenue stream Kixeye gets from BP) but without the "free" players there would be very few big coiners in each sector with no other bases bored out of their minds.

There is a disparity between players of the same level; one who is a big coiner, the other a free to pay player that needs to be addressed. The big coiner will have more advanced ships/researches and/or more ships but as they havent hit 100s of bases/salvages to earn the resources to build/research the advances their points are artificially low in comparison to the "free" player. Maybe the big coiners should be awarded the points they would have had to earn to level the playing field.

For the record: I spend approx 100/200 credits a month so fall in-between the 2 i think.

and what you think that CCer's pay for the res? They hit thousands of salvages because everybody knows the good tech is draconian. Your thought process is 1000% flawed. CCers have to hit salvages to be able to build the great ships that the non ccers complain about. only think a CCer can do is speed up time. 99% of ccers didn't just get one bp and buy the rest as an example I think seige cannons have 8 parts and to earn one and purchase the remaining would be approx 600 creds. not many people have the CC ability to do that and would rather build the ships to hit the salvages then refit once the BP is complete.

Again the OP needs to stop cryin. People have played a long time to earn what they have a year may be the gap but what would you expect if you had been playing a year longer then some noob, then the noob wants the same crap and goodies as the person that has put a year of game play into.

So once again I re-iterate STOP YOUR CRYING and put your time in!
  • Legion_The_Wolfpup
    Legion_The_Wolfpup
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 1,280
    I fail to see the point of this thread, Is the message really as obvious as "I'm mad 'cause people who pay have better stuff"?
    Legion_The_Wolfpup............................... Level:40!..........................................
    Winner of the Destroyer, Light Cruiser, Battle Cruiser, Proud Winner of the Barracuda!
    The Undead Army [TUA]
    If at first you don't succeed, MORE MORTARS!
    THE CORE wrote: »
    Welcome to Kixeye. How may we glitch you?
  • The Original Hook
    The Original Hook
    Skilled Warrior
    and another thing, raids are constantly releasing new tech and new hulls. the SC for instance is new if you put the time in to win the raids you will always be able to compete. If you don't want to put the time in then go play farmville.

You can have drac tech too, hit salvages, you can have great blitz fleets too, take the time to build them!
  • Perbrill
    Perbrill
    Strike-force Captain
    and what you think that CCer's pay for the res? They hit thousands of salvages because everybody knows the good tech is draconian. Your thought process is 1000% flawed. CCers have to hit salvages to be able to build the great ships that the non ccers complain about. only think a CCer can do is speed up time. 99% of ccers didn't just get one bp and buy the rest as an example I think seige cannons have 8 parts and to earn one and purchase the remaining would be approx 600 creds. not many people have the CC ability to do that and would rather build the ships to hit the salvages then refit once the BP is complete.

Again the OP needs to stop cryin. People have played a long time to earn what they have a year may be the gap but what would you expect if you had been playing a year longer then some noob, then the noob wants the same crap and goodies as the person that has put a year of game play into.

Im just making a valid point.

You seem to have forgotten that the free players have also hit the 1000s of salvs to get the bp's too, but havent hit the 100s/1000s more bases and salvs to get the resources to build/research the slow way.

Who's argument is flawed now troll?

• nippsy
    nippsy
    Greenhorn
    STOP CRYING , GO PLAYFARMVILLE LMAO dude you just repeating same crap as in comms all time . same **** over and over , suppose be for diccusion but same old crap all time .
  • The Original Hook
    The Original Hook
    Skilled Warrior

You seem to have forgotten that the free players have also hit the 1000s of salvs to get the bp's too, but havent hit the 100s/1000s more bases and salvs to get the resources to build/research the slow way.

Your retarded have you not read what you just wrote LMAO. Look smart guy my comment was put the time in and you will have the ships (basically) what does hitting bases have to do with gathering res? for the last 8 months or so it just about costs you what you would earn to repair your ships vs what you gain from an attack. %90 of players who need res get it from salvages. Your obveously a noob and are trying to argue about something you know nothing about.

If the Newer players have hit the 1000's of salvages they would have the same **** blue prints the other older players have (most of us have had them all for a while now). Once you get them do yourself a favor and fit them LOL

Go play farmville noob.
  • Perbrill
    Perbrill
    Strike-force Captain
    Your retarded have you not read what you just wrote LMAO. Look smart guy my comment was put the time in and you will have the ships (basically) what does hitting bases have to do with gathering res? for the last 8 months or so it just about costs you what you would earn to repair your ships vs what you gain from an attack. %90 of players who need res get it from salvages. Your obveously a noob and are trying to argue about something you know nothing about.

If the Newer players have hit the 1000's of salvages they would have the same **** blue prints the other older players have (most of us have had them all for a while now). Once you get them do yourself a favor and fit them LOL

Go play farmville noob.

You obviously dont understand my post, when you hit salvs or bases you are awarded points for doing so, if you coin a fleet of ships you havent been awarded the points from the salvs or bases that you've needed to hit in order to get the resources to achieve this, so coiners will have the researches/ships at a lower points level than a free player. Its not crying just a fact of how the points work.

Ive tried to use small words so you can understand it.

And go play farmville has been done to death = no longer funny.

Ive been playing 1 year 3 months and am L33 nearly L34 so at 8 months who's the noob?

• SMG-SMG
    SMG-SMG
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 68
    freeedom wrote: »
    i cant base hit since friday. iv tried everything i can except buy a new computer i aint paying for ****. no point playing if all i get is battle connection.

When you hit a base allow the timer to run out then enter,that should sort out your problem
    Untill the European issue changes. :)
  • Legion_The_Wolfpup
    Legion_The_Wolfpup
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 1,280
    OH GOODY!!
    I love comment wars, wheres the popcorn!?
    Legion_The_Wolfpup............................... Level:40!..........................................
    Winner of the Destroyer, Light Cruiser, Battle Cruiser, Proud Winner of the Barracuda!
    The Undead Army [TUA]
    If at first you don't succeed, MORE MORTARS!
    THE CORE wrote: »
    Welcome to Kixeye. How may we glitch you?
  • freeedom
    freeedom
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 3,255
    When you hit a base allow the timer to run out then enter,that should sort out your problem
    Untill the European issue changes. :)

I tried that jimmy and it let me in, but then the timer in the base got down to 4secs and kicked me out lol. But thanks man.
    freedom  NBK                                                                                                                     

Lv66 - ID 990134                                                                                                              

http://www.youtube.com/user/freedom14639?feature=mhee

• Dagobert II
    Dagobert II
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 338
    I think its a case of if you got lemons make lemonade, if you dont have the best attack fleet try to make the best base. I have not been playing very long and would love Cudas, Golliaths and Dreads plus of course compound armour but thanks to the raids I have Strike Cruisers and Interdictors plus Drac weapons from blueprints. I am lvl 31 and hit bases 29-33 some you win some you lose would only be fun for 2 days if you won them all.
  • Boone
    Boone
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 558
    i dont think that is what he really means. He is simply asking in a dif way for shorter ship build times.

:crying:boone :crying:
  • Digger Jones
    Digger Jones
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,393
    Original Hook, Calm down this is a forum post, first please explain how you "know" this person is crying? I see no images and I see no "I'm crying about this because..." statement.

Second your Opinion about someone else is flawed because of lack of evidence. If you calm down and read it without superimposing your opinion on a post you'll get more from it.

I CC' small about £5 a week or less. However since the game is Rubbish with connection issues I don't pay as I'm not getting a good service. The CEO of kixeye wants free players to play so they can build a massive revenue up (more players playing means more players). The advertising revenue pays for the game, the money CC'd into it gives profit. If it's not done like that the Business model is seriously flawed. In order to keep your players there can not be a Huge gap, it's not how they want the game. Also they want a incentive to spend on the game. So there has to be a gap. However right now the gap is HUGE.

I am not complaining, crying, whinging, Shouting or being very upset. I'm just stating a fact here. Creating a small elite is fine... creating a class system is not.
    Sunk a DreadX with a Frigate.. I'm not bothered about what you have.. I'll find the smallest thing to take it out.
  • The Infamous Marquez
    The Infamous Marquez
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 255
    Stop crying:crying: i don't CC, i won Sideshow Bobs shoe and the Dictor by using my brains and i regularly beat up coiners, makes me laugh when the coin their dock/ships just for me to kill them again.

You can't buy skills or the right builds :p
    Born in 246, grew up in 84, now a traveler on the high seas.

Hulls won: Strike Cruiser, Interdictor, Dreadnought X, Goliath blah blah blah. Stop crying cos u been hit insector, take it on the chin and build a better base :p
  • Nobody Care
    Nobody Care
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 200
    ok so i no ccers pay for game , and ive been told this many many times , but without us players that put the time in the game they wouldnt have a game like it is , as they just be hitting each other spending cash getting nothing but bigger cc bills , the gap between cc and no cc is massive now , and a new raid yes just what we need make it inpossible hit them back , like it isnt now anyway , takes so long build ships they outdated before you get use them ,, come on kixeye what happend to your words like you want keep game equal ,, i for one will not just be playing keep ccers egoes up , as they need us no ccers just like you need ccers

Even if the CC players and non-CC players have exactly the same ships. The non-CC players will still lose.
    Because the CC players can coin repair and hit back before the non-CC players can repair their base and their base fleets.
    At the end of the day, the CC players will have a big CC bill but they don't mind because they have tons of cash to burn to make them feel like a winner.
    Kixeye is laughing all the way to the bank and non-CC players are laughing at CC players stupidity for spending real $$$ to repair virtual bases.

So in the end, everyone is happy.
  • ROBNTHROB
    ROBNTHROB
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,112
    The original post stands correct.. I'm not a big coiner as I only coin repair during the money raids.. I'm just now starting to build the SC as I also have won the Goliath but put that on hold.. It is somewhat unfair when for a light coiner to compete with heavy coiners. As far as BP hunting some big coiners will pay to get the BP vs looking for weeks to get it. To tell me that lvl 32s and up with full fleets of all the new hulls the next day after the raid. With all the refits and building the rest of the fleets takes over 30 days for a player like me and then what Kixeye comes out with a new hull that makes the fleet you spent over 30 days no longer any good. Please GET REAL....

It's not crying when its the truth.. They need to help out the non coiners and light coiners as the gap is too big...
  • Fractal
    Fractal
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 2,408

That doesn't make sense. If a player is hitting the "1000's of salvs" collecting BP's, believe me he/she will have ample resources to build, research the slow way or the fast way. I spend very little on the game, but I am grateful some players do.
    Playing since Feb 2012.  Originally sector 304
  • Khutumi
    Khutumi
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 283
    There is a saying:

"If you are not paying for something, you are not the customer, you are the product."

Khutumi lvl. 60 BP - NBK - sector 120
    'Active Evil is better than Passive Good'
    'I want to trouble players, not amuse them'
    'Your tears fuel my dreads'
    Youtube channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Hornbaek

• KIXEYE Swag
    KIXEYE Swag
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 3,665
    come on kixeye what happend to your words like you want keep game equal

Nobody has said that all players are (or should be) equal. By very definition, a player that is a level 33 is NOT equal to a player that is level 32.
  • darksun98
    darksun98
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,338
    At least we have all the glitches in common.
    IGN: Darksun lvl 92     id# 1221759

Wil Harbin said:

Kixeye hasn’t done as much to annoy its users as other game companies have. It doesn’t sell decorations for games and try to milk gamers for all they’re worth, and it doesn’t sell advanced weaponry that will allow rich gamers to wipe out poor gamers. But it does allow users to accelerate time in the game. Rather than wait for something to be developed, a user can pay to accelerate the build time for units.

Aren't skins decorations?
  • Lois
    Lois
    Master Tactician
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 2,124
    Khutumi wrote: »
    There is a saying:

"If you are not paying for something, you are not the customer, you are the product."

I like that.
    Nobody has said that all players are (or should be) equal. By very definition, a player that is a level 33 is NOT equal to a player that is level 32.

Exactly, because us level 33's are more awesome than the 32's. :cool:
    LadyLois
  • The Whaler
    The Whaler
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,842
    coining gets you stuff faster and not coining gets personal pirate experience faster, eventually everyone will have every available research anyway so why complain?
    Keep your friends close and your enemies within range of your primary weapon
  • nippsy
    nippsy
    Greenhorn
    Deadly_Jam wrote: »
    coining gets you stuff faster and not coining gets personal pirate experience faster, eventually everyone will have every available research anyway so why complain?

swag i not saying we all be equal , my point is the gap between ccers and no ccers is greater than its ever been , i do wish players would read what is said