Moving Maps

Tamworth Terroristd
Tamworth Terroristd
Skilled Warrior
Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 468
edited 29 Jun 2012, 6:01PM
Hi, im pretty new to WC so hopfully you wont mind me asking a few questions.
1 How can i move,im in a sector with all the players around me seem to be in the same allaince and have to send loads to keep destroying me.I dont mind as i have fun attacking too but im not going to get very far so a move might help that.
2 I see no tab or menu to talk to other players like BYM has,is there one?
3 I also see no allaince tab or anything to do with allainces,can anyone point me to the right place.
4 It does not seem to now auto repair like it did before,am i doing something wrong?
Thanks in advace for your help.
  • Thomas Finnigan
    Thomas Finnigan
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 31
    Hi Tamworth,

To address your questions

1 Click on your CC to see the button to relocate

2 The only in game chat is the sector chat at the bottom left of your screen.

3 there is no alliance tab. To join an alliance you have to ask or be invited, then follow their instructions on how to join. Usually by becoming friends on FB or joining a FB group.

4 The auto repair was done away with after the platoon update. You have to have all damaged units in a platoon and repair each plat one at a time. The last 5 mins of the repair is free. if you break the repairs into the smallest times, you can get them done faster by clicking free when it gets to the 5 min mark.

Good Fighting!
  • Tamworth Terroristd
    Tamworth Terroristd
    Skilled Warrior
    Thank you for that.Thats helped me alot.
    Cheers Leon
  • Tamworth Terroristd
    Tamworth Terroristd
    Skilled Warrior
    I cant find this CC thing your on about mate,please could you tell me where to look?
  • Redeemer
    Redeemer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 3,704
    I cant find this CC thing your on about mate,please could you tell me where to look?
    Thats the Command Center (the one with the satellite dish)
      WC ID 3439259
  • Tug123
    Tug123
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 602

its your command center in your base.... the tallest building you have.
    Looks like a sword to me, you have a filthy mind.
  • Tamworth Terroristd
    Tamworth Terroristd
    Skilled Warrior
    lol sorry guys,thanks i'll take a look but wanna take aload of deposits first so they get recycled if its how it works with WC (like BYM)