Platoon repair problem

sterghios
sterghios
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 18
edited 29 Jun 2012, 1:38PM
Dear Kixeye,

Both HEARTLESS and myself (Kthonos) in Sector 27 are experiencing platoon repair problems.

Specifically, when platoons are damaged and returned to base, their repairs do not commence automatically. Instead, the repair button must be clicked in the Staging Area. But considerably more annoying is the fact that 1) if you log out repairs stop and 2) once a platoon is repaired, then repairs do not commence automatically for the next one that is damaged.

FYI, this is persistent with fully repaired Vehicle factories and Staging areas, and has nothing to do with whether you logged into the Staging Area or not.

I am not sure if this is a 'make them buy more credits' tactic to pay for repairs. If it is, the cost is horrendous and unless it goes down by 90% (and I am not exaggerating) then I am not prepared to pay, or continue playing. Its too expensive, and if you are not paying, then too slow. If however it is a genuine glitch, then please acknowledge it and fix it.

Regards,

Sterghios (aka Kthonos, sector 27).
  • Captain Rogers
    Captain Rogers
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 6
    Same thing is happening to me in Sector 85... aka GatorNation
  • Tom Tommyweiser Bartram
    Tom Tommyweiser Bartram
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 944
    Dude bad news... it's not a bug or a glitch it's exactly what you said it is. All about coiners paying for it. that's where the game has been heading for a long time now.
    Bored so bored
  • Tug123
    Tug123
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 602
    Dude bad news... it's not a bug or a glitch it's exactly what you said it is. All about coiners paying for it. that's where the game has been heading for a long time now.

If you have quit the game why bother coming on here just to troll?

1) It is a bug if it stops repairing while you are offline and you should submit a support ticket

2) This is how it was designed and will not start on the next platoon until you log in and manually start it.

I do spend the occasional coin to finish out the last 30 mins to 1.5 hours of an ugrade however I have yet to use coin to finish a repair. Build enough units to swap out a platoon while you are repairing another and you should be golden.
    Looks like a sword to me, you have a filthy mind.