fix the game kixeye

snakepleston
snakepleston
Potential Threat
Joined May 2012 Posts: 33
edited 29 Jun 2012, 1:18PM
now i lost 8 mega tanks from base defenders when game booted me, they are gone no where to be found why???
please fix and credit me some money now kixeye!
  • waynecav
    waynecav
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4
    I am in sector 44, the game finds the sector but then is stuck on loading sector. Is it too much to ask for regular updates as what the issues are in stead of having to sit around getting frustrated with your login issues. Are we at any point going to receive credits if others have been able to login and demolish our platoons and base, as I would find this very upsetting as I have spent in the region of £60 in two days building my base and troops.
  • Manuel Fernandez
    Manuel Fernandez
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1
    waynecav wrote: »
    I am in sector 44, the game finds the sector but then is stuck on loading sector. Is it too much to ask for regular updates as what the issues are in stead of having to sit around getting frustrated with your login issues. Are we at any point going to receive credits if others have been able to login and demolish our platoons and base, as I would find this very upsetting as I have spent in the region of £60 in two days building my base and troops.

I concur. I can' login and I already know one of my platoons was demolished by another player. I can see attack log, but keep getting stuck on loading sector.

_ Lost Satellite Connection is all I can get today.:mad:
  • Hitman007
    Hitman007
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 8,990
    Please send in a ticket about this problem http://support.kixeye.com/mail/
    Report hackers and any other problems you may have by sending in a Ticket

If a MOD or a CM remove/close/edit/delete a thread or a post, there's a reason for it. Re-posting the same post/thread is a violation of forum rules

BP Glossary, Everything you need to know about BP Everything you should need to know about Battle Pirates
  • waynecav
    waynecav
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4
    hitman007 l have reported and placed a ticket with support yesterday 5.30 and yet l have had no replies or my game fixed. l have the same issues so must l repeat my tickets daily to get action or are you just going to credit me my £60 and l find somewhere else to spend my money.
  • Tom Borland
    Tom Borland
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 6,413
    waynecav wrote: »
    hitman007 l have reported and placed a ticket with support yesterday 5.30 and yet l have had no replies or my game fixed. l have the same issues so must l repeat my tickets daily to get action or are you just going to credit me my £60 and l find somewhere else to spend my money.

Please do not send multiple tickets, it only slows the system down, there is currently a backlog of support tickets that the support team are currently trying to work through
    GNU Terry Pratchett

• Richard Monroe
    Richard Monroe
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 27
    I wonder.. only 4 days in this wave thing and for 2 I havent been able to play it, now I see others are getting frozen in time... think kix eye will reimburse me for the oil and metal used to keep going through level 21 over and over and still just have the game stall? kinda sad cant even heal my units now... this is as bad or worse than playdumb!
  • H20
    H20
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 27
    support ticket KIX_SPT_0000191383
    User ID is: 5140099

having stuck on 'loading page ' for 3 days
    please help
    thank you

hopefully can completed%r0the event