Loading Problem

• Jobo Banta
    Jobo Banta
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4
    same for me... started last night after their maintenance... hope anyone from support can update us on what was causing this...
  • stonewall
    stonewall
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 74
    been like it for 16hr for me .
  • Aaron Aherne
    Aaron Aherne
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1
    ID is: 6052013 same here since after the fix for the platoons was done cant get passed the loading sector box
  • TheTrueForce
    TheTrueForce
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 4,899
    Try disabling your firewalls temporarily, or any other anti virus software
    Kixeye
    MY ID (on War Commander): 275 | level 36
    MY ID (on Battle Pirates): 363446 | level 30
    MY ID (on Backyard Monsters): 5250499 | level 47
    Sectors traveled in WC: 39-179-144-254-143-409-2-179-58-100-157
    MY PC SPEED <--- Download 104.39 <--- Upload 41.60 <--- Ping 7
  • stonewall
    stonewall
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 74
    Now waited 16hr know luck. i whant spend any more credits on this game wast of time.. and you get know help
  • Hank The Tank
    Hank The Tank
    Greenhorn
    I have followed all of the instructions in FAQ, and still have the same issue. Get it together Kixeye!!! It was working fine before. None of the issues started till the "Rogue Assults" anouncements!! I've logged on to the same PC under a different Facebook account and have NO issues with the game. I've reported this at least three times now, with the same reply of: follow the instructions in FAQ.

User ID: 5607144
  • TheTrueForce
    TheTrueForce
    Unicorn Overlord
    I have followed all of the instructions in FAQ, and still have the same issue. Get it together Kixeye!!! It was working fine before. None of the issues started till the "Rogue Assults" anouncements!! I've logged on to the same PC under a different Facebook account and have NO issues with the game. I've reported this at least three times now, with the same reply of: follow the instructions in FAQ.

User ID: 5607144
    Multiple accounts is against both facebooks and kixeye's terms of service,you will be banned
    Kixeye
  • StrengthNHonor
    StrengthNHonor
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 141
    Im very new to the game also, used to a massive C&C and Total annihilation fan and this game has been great so far but I like alot of you cant get in to it, even though ive just had a big attack log load up which is annoying.

Also what is free DP time you all mention? Sorry ive been out the game (pardon the pun) a while so dont understand a few bits and pieces!!

I think it means defensive protection. It refers to the fact that all new players get 7 days of immunity from player attacks, safely in a bubble, unless the new player attacks someone else first.

Anyway, I think we have made it pretty clear that this is a WIDESPREAD problem and they can no longer blame the players. It's on KIXEYE. We are stuck on LOADING SECTOR.
  • NarutOo Hassan
    NarutOo Hassan
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 8
    about Disable my Firewall (I think u didn't read my Post Carefully) like i Said My Brother account Working Perfect but Mine Not Working and i have Both Win7 and Win Xp and iam ***Net Work Administrator this My Job*** i think u Dave Must Be Read The Post Carefully Bro, i know u do something for Help but i was send Ticket For Support . i think there is No Problem From My Connection or my operation system or Malware on my Pc cuz i send them my trace route from the Game and there no problem from it ,Thx any Way Dave
  • Rudi Schmid
    Rudi Schmid
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 3
    same loading problems today also...did everything in checklist..disabled firewall, disabled secure browsing..etc...whats going on?
  • Romi Cud
    Romi Cud
    Greenhorn
    same problem "loading sector"... and nothing, it's just frustrating :(
  • Rudi Schmid
    Rudi Schmid
    Greenhorn
    and all other flash games work for me...where do i put in a support ticket?
  • TheTrueForce
    TheTrueForce
    Unicorn Overlord
    and all other flash games work for me...where do i put in a support ticket?
    http://support.kixeye.com/mail.
    Kixeye
  • homebrewwednesday
    homebrewwednesday
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 25
    I have the same problem too I can only guess that my base is going to be destroyed and after paying around 30 euro
    to get to a playable defendable level.

User ID is: 5840498

paul
  • Aqsa Fatima
    Aqsa Fatima
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 75
    Loading...Reconnect...Connection Lost....Gray Screen ...Hundreds of threads shouts complaints tickets....Result ZERO... KIXEYE please if you guys can't manage it sell it to some who can....

• cdschumann81
    cdschumann81
    Greenhorn
    Having the same problem here too....worked for a little bit yesterday, but then after the maintenance I haven't been able to get it back up....just gets to "Loading Sector" and sticks.
  • Didi van H
    Didi van H
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 9
    Same problem over here, ever since the rogue attack it crashed and havnt been able to get on for almost 16 hours now. Stuck at loading screen and when my buddy logs in on my pc with his account everything works perfect!!!!!! Also according to my friends who are in the game they say it says that player is in base while im stuck on loading screen.
    please give us some information so we know that you know there is a problem and something is being done??

my userID: 5897921 - Sector 13
    Outlaw Warlods Clan - OW / Sector 13 / Lvl 34
  • Chris Robert James
    Chris Robert James
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 7
    Having exactly the same problem, I think WC is one of the main games that Kixeye support as a lot of investment has gone into its security. It may be a flaw in the new security protocols that have been implemented because they were not fully tested on on so many connections at once. These things happen and I know they will be working hard to resolve it, after all LESS PLAYERS = LESS REVENUE
    Trouble Connecting to the game? try the link below: - http://forums.kixeye.com/faq.php?faq=kixeye_games

KIXEYE Support tickets here: - http://support.kixeye.com/mail/
  • Didi van H
    Didi van H
    Greenhorn
    btw i tried firefox, explorer and chrome. i also rebooted couple of times, tried different internet connections (my home, my buddys home and my parents home) i put all firewallshit of.... i did everything i can think of but nothing seemed to work and fact that my buddy can login on my laptop without problems makes it more frustrating!!!
  • William Snelgrove
    William Snelgrove
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4
    am wondering if those of you that are experiencing loading problems are running a 64 bit OS ? i am and haven't been able to log in now for going on 24 hours
  • Didi van H
    Didi van H
    Greenhorn
    Same problem over here, ever since the rogue attack it crashed and havnt been able to get on for almost 16 hours now. Stuck at loading screen and when my buddy logs in on my pc with his account everything works perfect!!!!!! Also according to my friends who are in the game they say it says that player is in base while im stuck on loading screen.
    please give us some information so we know that you know there is a problem and something is being done??

my userID: 5897921 - Sector 13

btw i tried firefox, explorer and chrome. i also rebooted couple of times, tried different internet connections (my home, my buddys home and my parents home) i put all firewallshit of, tried on 3 other computers,.... i did everything i can think of but nothing seemed to work and fact that my buddy can login on my laptop without problems makes it more frustrating!!!
  • Alvin S T
    Alvin S T
    Greenhorn
    well I still can't connect.. it keeps hanging at the "Loading Sector" screen.. whether I use IE, Firefox or Chrome, all don't work.

it's so friggin' annoying. no amount of refresh or clearing cache whatever works either.

if this issue isn't resolved by tomorrow, I will be blocking all of your games, kixeye. and I will bring my friends with me.

Your User ID is: 5923451
    Individually, we are one drop.
    Together, we are an ocean.
  • Richard Monroe
    Richard Monroe
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 27
    doesnt matter .. I cant get past wave 21 tried 9xs it just stalls after you kill everything
  • After_Shock
    After_Shock
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 6
    I think it means defensive protection. It refers to the fact that all new players get 7 days of immunity from player attacks, safely in a bubble, unless the new player attacks someone else first.

Anyway, I think we have made it pretty clear that this is a WIDESPREAD problem and they can no longer blame the players. It's on KIXEYE. We are stuck on LOADING SECTOR.

Oh o.k thanks for clearing that up.

Can no one get in at the moment? Just ive had a series of attacks on me and cant do anything about it.
  • Chris Robert James
    Chris Robert James
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 7
    I know its frustrating guys but ranting will not solve the problem any quicker. Kixeye I am sure will be making this their priority. Remember WC is a revenue maker for them and they are all too aware that they are currently losing money because of this minor error.

I assume that all the people that have the problem have submitted support tickets?

It may be worth for Kixeye to extend or relaunch the Rogue assault event in order to give those that have missed the better part of it a chance of winning something?
    Trouble Connecting to the game? try the link below: - http://forums.kixeye.com/faq.php?faq=kixeye_games

KIXEYE Support tickets here: - http://support.kixeye.com/mail/
  • After_Shock
    After_Shock
    Greenhorn
    Tried twice in the last hour as had a bit of free time:

First attempt just came up with an 'i' symbol in the middle of the screen

Now it says:

War Commander requires Flash Player 10 or greater

Although ive had Flash 10 for ages!!

Weird
  • Patrick Angeles
    Patrick Angeles
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2
    please help admin i cant log my account since yesterday after maintenance.. i tried everything what is posted here but still i cant log in.. i hope u can help me with this problem

user id:5865433
  • Stefan Watzinger
    Stefan Watzinger
    Greenhorn
    Since yesterday evening I have the problem not to be able to log in thus the loading procedure stops with "Please Wait - Loading Sector". Cleaning the Cache-Files, changing browser, restarting browser and/or windows didn't bringt any changes.

Actually it looks as if the games loads in the background because after a period of time I see my city/head quarter with the Reconnect-Message and I'm able to click on the button to reconnect - but after refreshing the page, I still get stucked on "Please Wait - Loading Sector".

This problems happens on all browsers I do have installed (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera) with the newest version of flash player installed - I even tested the beta-version of flash player yesterday, this doesn't help either. And: It also happens on both OS I'm using: Mac OS X and Windows 7.

Recapitulating that the problem occured yesterday and since then I'm not able to enter the game and that this seems to be independent of browser and OS, I'm pretty sure that this is a game-related problem and has to be fixed by KIXEYE. Because I'm not able to play, I'm not able to "harvest" my ressources and continue to build up my city which is a real problem for me as a new player - in some hours, my player protection will be over which means I'm not protected against other players in a sufficient way.

Regards,
    Stefan

PS: Ah, of course a support ticket has been sent out some hours ago. This thread is just to summarize the issues.
  • StrengthNHonor
    StrengthNHonor
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 141
    I'm a player just like you. I just wanted to reply to your thread to let you know my uncle and I are having the same exact problem since yesterday, too.

and hundreds of other players are too. So, since the problem began at the very same moment for all of us, this is KIXEYE issue, not players computers or connections.
  • Didi van H
    Didi van H
    Greenhorn
    load of people seem to have this problem including me, if you read a little further in the forum you will see there are like dozens of topics and reactions about this crash... only thing we can do is send notice to Kixeye and wait untill they fixed it.....
This discussion has been closed.