Kixeye Is Free, and all I hear is complaints

Joshua Lovely
Joshua Lovely
Potential Threat
Joined May 2012 Posts: 62
edited 28 Jun 2012, 3:47PM
Dear Player's,

You know kixeye is a free game to play, and the very few people that pay have a right to complain about somethings, but keep in mind kixeye is a small company, they can't fix stuff at a snap of a finger it takes time, and they can't please everyone. I'm a coder myself, and used to run a game myself and I know it's not easy to please a lot of people. You'll always have the select few who will botch and complain about stuff like a two year old throwing a hissy fit. I would love to see 90% of the people complaining run this site for one day with over thousand of players sending in daily tickets, bug issues, esc and see if you can do any better. I've been in this game for many months, and have seen kixeye make errors, and fix past errors, and people complain about changes, without changes the game would become bored, now really what gives 90% of you the right to botch. NO ONE holds a gun to your head saying give me your money, or else i'll shoot you. You choice to donate your money for benefits in the game, and your choice is your choice, but making idle threats, and acting like a two year old is not going to solve the problems today.First you botch about others having troops you don 't have so kixeye readd's past events to give everyone a chance, now you **** about the connect issue. My god are you people ever happy when playing a FREE GAME! Yes it's free because no one forces you to pay, stop acting like two year olds, enjoy the free game, or leave no one is forcing you to stay. This game has made few mistakes yes, but they have also made some great new ideas, and I for one enjoy every thing, yes the repair is annoying, but I can get used to it, heck all i got to say is your lucky you have a company that is making this game, lay the heck off them jeez. It's a small company, i have never seen so many people **** about updates in my life. Grow the hell up, and no i dont care how many of you get pissed at me I am stating facts, half of this board is acting like two year olds, they add an event you **** about event, you ask for updates they give you updates and you **** about that. God dang it if you hate the game that much quit. No one is forcing you to play.

Let the company do their job, and stop acting like kids, grow the heck up.

Agurzil
WC: Lvl: 29 User ID: 3074406 Sector: 194: (418,221)

My threads:
My User Notes |
[
  • RAOV123
    RAOV123
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 5
    +1.

I agree. People have to understand the thousands of people that play world wide, every base is different with fleet configurations. Fun game to play. I cannot even imagine the size of the room that maintains the computers.

Brian.
  • Kenny Graham
    Kenny Graham
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 14
    From what I've seen, people aren't complaining about the 'updates' (other than platoons being unable to move). They are complaining because they can't even get into the game because the servers are overloaded.

"My god are you people ever happy when playing a FREE GAME! "

Those that are '****' aren't playing the game, hence, they are complaining.

However;

Disclaimers and Exclusions
    KIXEYE PROVIDES THE SERVICE ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. KIXEYE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE OR ITS USE (i) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY OR SECURE, (ii) WILL BE FREE OF BUGS, INACCURACIES OR ERRORS, (iii) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (iv) WILL OPERATE IN THE CONFIGURATION OR WITH THE HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE YOU USE, OR (iv) WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE. KIXEYE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.

ANY THIRD-PARTY LINKS, SERVICES, RESOURCES AND INFORMATION THAT KIXEYE PROVIDES ON OR MAKES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE NOT CONTROLLED BY KIXEYE. ACCORDINGLY, KIXEYE MAKES NO WARRANTIES REGARDING SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICES, RESOURCES AND INFORMATION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICES, RESOURCES OR INFORMATION.

http://www.kixeye.com/terms.html