22Hr for Gun Truck EVENT to be launched AND YOU HAVE NT FIX THE REPAIR **** YET

DIMOSD
DIMOSD
Minor Nuisance
Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 244
edited 28 Jun 2012, 1:26PM
Thats it. Nothing else to say. The title is saying everything...
He who defends everything, defends nothing...:cool:
  • thall
    thall
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 16
    at least ur not stuck on the loading page
    User ID: 5815589
  • Joshua Lovely
    Joshua Lovely
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 62
    Hello Dim,

I do agree, keep in mind though this is a game with hundreds of issues, updates, players, esc a company of about five people in kixeye are they gods? No, they can only fix one thing at a time people asked for a chance to get past troops, now they offered the chance, and you complain about that chance? Really dude, lay off kixeyes ****, they have tons of requests and cant please everyone at the same time, they said they are working on a new repair system give them time to script it. Back the heck off them, they can't please everyone at the same time.
    WC: Lvl: 29 User ID: 3074406 Sector: 194: (418,221)

My threads:
    My User Notes |
    [
  • DIMOSD
    DIMOSD
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 244
    Hello Dim,

I do agree, keep in mind though this is a game with hundreds of issues, updates, players, esc a company of about five people in kixeye are they gods? No, they can only fix one thing at a time people asked for a chance to get past troops, now they offered the chance, and you complain about that chance? Really dude, lay off kixeyes ****, they have tons of requests and cant please everyone at the same time, they said they are working on a new repair system give them time to script it. Back the heck off them, they can't please everyone at the same time.

I consider them to be a COMPANY. It is not an excuse that they have issues to fix. It is issues that they created by not testing enough their new upgrades. If they are not sure what the new upgrades may cause , then they should nt have launched them at all.
    He who defends everything, defends nothing...:cool:
  • Joshua Lovely
    Joshua Lovely
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 62
    DIMOSD wrote: »
    I consider them to be a COMPANY. It is not an excuse that they have issues to fix. It is issues that they created by not testing enough their new upgrades. If they are not sure what the new upgrades may cause , then they should nt have launched them at all.

Can't argue with that statement well said lol
    WC: Lvl: 29 User ID: 3074406 Sector: 194: (418,221)

My threads:
    My User Notes |
    [
  • Redeemer
    Redeemer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 3,704
    Under maintainance now, hopefully that will fix your problems
      WC ID 3439259
  • billgrieve
    billgrieve
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 23
    its not like its a hard thing to fix its just a matter of changing a line or two in the program if its not fixed yet there not going to fix it
  • Dean Birchall
    Dean Birchall
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 114
    a few hours to go and my platoons have only just started to repair doesnt look like i will have enough platoons to complete now sorry kixeye you should repair everybody platoons before event as an apolagy for the bugs so we all have a fair chance with the event thats all i have to say great game
  • JON FRENCH
    JON FRENCH
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 639
    Last time this event was run we had 2600 units space, you can have 27100 unit now.

You knew the event was coming, if you want Gatling so bad you should have conserved units for it.

You all have it way easier this time.

Man up.
  • KissyFace
    KissyFace
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 1,058
    JON FRENCH wrote: »
    Last time this event was run we had 2600 units space, you can have 27100 unit now.

You knew the event was coming, if you want Gatling so bad you should have conserved units for it.

Man up.

(cheering) well said jon !
    I'm here for MY OWN amusement ... maintaining YOUR amusement is Kixeye's problem
    • KissyFace (33) ID: 1114608
    • Sector: Home 64 (also 82, 11, 171, 214, 223, 32, 236, 215, 201, 267, 184, 393, 370, 363, 117, 102, 351, 120, 185, 90, 89)
    • Alliance: who
  • Redeemer
    Redeemer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 3,704
    JON FRENCH wrote: »

Man up.
    I was not here last time, so I am running it today. I do NOT plan on using my staging area to switch out damaged troops. I want to make it as close as possible to what you "old-timers" did. Any dead infantry, I will delete and spawn new ones not replace with "ready-made". Seems more respectful to those that did this last time. Plus, I think it will be much more challenging
      WC ID 3439259
  • xx_DeccO_xx
    xx_DeccO_xx
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 24
    kixeye yous have still not fixed the repairing thing

Game Name: NATO_XxDeccOxX
    Started Sector: Sector 1
    Time Playing War Commander: 2.5 years

Current Level: 38
    Current Location: Sector 160 (Home Sector)

Allaince : Anon WG

• JON FRENCH
    JON FRENCH
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 639
    Redeemer wrote: »
    I was not here last time, so I am running it today. I do NOT plan on using my staging area to switch out damaged troops. I want to make it as close as possible to what you "old-timers" did. Any dead infantry, I will delete and spawn new ones not replace with "ready-made". Seems more respectful to those that did this last time. Plus, I think it will be much more challenging

Fair play to you then mate :)
  • 314159rat
    314159rat
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 60
    billgrieve wrote: »
    its not like its a hard thing to fix its just a matter of changing a line or two in the program if its not fixed yet there not going to fix it

Ummmm... I am not sure where you learned to code, but unless they roll back to the old repair system adding in a queue is not a line or two of code, it is an entirely new set of code around an existing system that clearly they spend a LOT of time on.

Please note that when you load the game it SAYS it is BETA code.
  • Chris Bogan
    Chris Bogan
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 74
    They will make more money the next 4 days than they ever have before.......
    "A valid tactic, it is after all "War Commander" not "Friendly pony magic castle"." --- David Scott
  • 314159rat
    314159rat
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 60
    The amount of money they make will dictate how much effort goes into repair system changes. Vote with your wallet, it is what really matters.
  • Dan Jackson
    Dan Jackson
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 282
    314159rat wrote: »
    The amount of money they make will dictate how much effort goes into repair system changes. Vote with your wallet, it is what really matters.

Umm they arnt going to change it if as it is is making them money....
    :lol: Quote of the week:
    They sorta explode :/
    We may change this
    Alliances are for ****! Dont start a fight with someone and then winge and run to mummy when they hit you back. As my mum used to say..."Dont make no beef, then there wont be no beef"

Because I keep losing it - http://support.kixeye.com/mail/