damaged units

haalo
haalo
Minor Nuisance
Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 152
edited 28 Jun 2012, 10:17AM
ive been waking up to find that a couple of my platoons have been damaged.yesterday i found that six platoons had been damaged even though they were inside my storage area not on the map. today i woke up and a platoon guarding my depot was damaged, and i checked my attack logs but no one attacked it and they were full health before i went to bed. they were all damaged roughly the same where it took 57 mins or an hour to repair. is anyone else having a problem like this?
  • Tom Tommyweiser Bartram
    Tom Tommyweiser Bartram
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 944
    yep sounds about right, i had 3 platoons dead then got attacked and had 5 platoons dead AND i had to repair the troops in base

answer on your home screen click the pencil next to war commander bookmark. and remove the game
    this is what i've done after a year. They shouldn't be getting damaged but like all kixeye do they've stuffed it up again.
    before all we had to compete with was coiners now we have to compete with office workers who can get on to repair platoons as soon as they've finished.
    seriously don't waste your time. this will be my last post i expect cause they'll block me for helping you lol
    Bored so bored
  • Redeemer
    Redeemer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 3,704
    haalo wrote: »
    ive been waking up to find that a couple of my platoons have been damaged.yesterday i found that six platoons had been damaged even though they were inside my storage area not on the map. today i woke up and a platoon guarding my depot was damaged, and i checked my attack logs but no one attacked it and they were full health before i went to bed. they were all damaged roughly the same where it took 57 mins or an hour to repair. is anyone else having a problem like this?
    Let me ask you this. Were they all the same item? Did you just finish upgrading that item recently? If so, then they need to be healed up to the upgraded health (if your upgrade was one that added health to it)
      WC ID 3439259
  • Redeemer
    Redeemer
    Unicorn Overlord
    yep sounds about right, i had 3 platoons dead then got attacked and had 5 platoons dead AND i had to repair the troops in base

answer on your home screen click the pencil next to war commander bookmark. and remove the game
    this is what i've done after a year. They shouldn't be getting damaged but like all kixeye do they've stuffed it up again.
    before all we had to compete with was coiners now we have to compete with office workers who can get on to repair platoons as soon as they've finished.
    seriously don't waste your time. this will be my last post i expect cause they'll block me for helping you lol
    You call this help? lol
      WC ID 3439259
  • haalo
    haalo
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 152
    Let me ask you this. Were they all the same item? Did you just finish upgrading that item recently? If so, then they need to be healed up to the upgraded health (if your upgrade was one that added health to it)
    ok yeah i had upgraded my megas and my platoons that had megas were the ones that were damaged.
  • Redeemer
    Redeemer
    Unicorn Overlord
    haalo wrote: »
    ok yeah i had upgraded my megas and my platoons that had megas were the ones that were damaged.

Happened to me on my Challengers too. Seemed odd to me that they ALL had the same damage. Finally figured it out lol
      WC ID 3439259