Damaged platoons

paulmh
paulmh
Force to be Reckoned With
Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 1,692
edited 28 Jun 2012, 5:55AM
Again I am finding damaged platoons in my store that have not been in battle. I have several platoons of the same make up and last time I was playing I had 1 platoon of 13 paladins in squad 1 and 3 humvees as air cover in squad 2 with 2hrs 53 mins of repair left when I logged off. I look today and again all platoons of that same make up have 45 mins of repair time. There has to be a glitch some where that is either sharing repair time with identical platoons or something.
Personally I would rather have the old platoon system back as we all know that it works. Or a separate repair station, within the store, to disband the platoon into.
User I.D. 1528381

AREA52 'cos 51 was already taken...........
 [url]http://forums.kixeye.com/faq.php?faq...orting_hackers[/url]
  • Redeemer
    Redeemer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 3,704
    paulmh wrote: »
    Again I am finding damaged platoons in my store that have not been in battle. I have several platoons of the same make up and last time I was playing I had 1 platoon of 13 paladins in squad 1 and 3 humvees as air cover in squad 2 with 2hrs 53 mins of repair left when I logged off. I look today and again all platoons of that same make up have 45 mins of repair time. There has to be a glitch some where that is either sharing repair time with identical platoons or something.
    Personally I would rather have the old platoon system back as we all know that it works. Or a separate repair station, within the store, to disband the platoon into.
    Question for you. Is it just the Paladin or just the humvee that is damaged or are both items damaged?
      WC ID 3439259
  • paulmh
    paulmh
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 1,692
    All units, and I don't send squad 2 into a battle ever, it's just there to deter to platoon stompers.
    They are all damaged equally, 1 bar of health, so got to be a glitch/bug.
    User I.D. 1528381

AREA52 'cos 51 was already taken...........
     [url]http://forums.kixeye.com/faq.php?faq...orting_hackers[/url]