2 recent glitches

Corey Hicks
Corey Hicks
Potential Threat
Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 41
edited 28 Jun 2012, 1:50AM
On 2 occasions in the past week or so i have started to take over a giant rogue deposit and found that the bunkers were killing my razorbacks with one shot that looked like a tank round... upon destroying the bunker i would see 2 mega tanks show up alongside the 12 or 16 machine gunners. i'm assuming that this is a glitch ???
Also i have noticed that the system says that a maxed humvees range is 310 and a maxed elite warhawks range is 320, however for some reason a humvee will park outside of range and shoot at the warhawks with no damage... and the humvees ALWAYS shoot first when they go head to head.
If any1 has any idea how we go about fixing either one of these issues i'd love to see the changes made.

-Corey-HU
  • Redeemer
    Redeemer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 3,704
    On 2 occasions in the past week or so i have started to take over a giant rogue deposit and found that the bunkers were killing my razorbacks with one shot that looked like a tank round... upon destroying the bunker i would see 2 mega tanks show up alongside the 12 or 16 machine gunners. i'm assuming that this is a glitch ???
    Also i have noticed that the system says that a maxed humvees range is 310 and a maxed elite warhawks range is 320, however for some reason a humvee will park outside of range and shoot at the warhawks with no damage... and the humvees ALWAYS shoot first when they go head to head.
    If any1 has any idea how we go about fixing either one of these issues i'd love to see the changes made.

-Corey-HU
    The first is a glitch, I think Kixeye knows about it. The second is intended. Ground units get the edge, despite the range difference. I don't know the specifics of why, but I have read debates on it in other parts of the forum
      WC ID 3439259
  • Corey Hicks
    Corey Hicks
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 41
    y should a ground unit get the first shot on a air unit that has a greater range ? that makes no sence at all! if anything the air would have the first strike .
  • Redeemer
    Redeemer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 3,704
    y should a ground unit get the first shot on a air unit that has a greater range ? that makes no sence at all! if anything the air would have the first strike .
    Like I said, I have no idea why, but that is intentional
      WC ID 3439259