support tickets

FADE 26
FADE 26
Minor Nuisance
Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 110
edited 27 Jun 2012, 4:22PM
Does kixeye read every one and check into them all. I have only 3 in as of now. And have never seen them correct anything as of yet. Hope fully they fix the no load problem for my son before the next challenge or they should go ahead and give those who can't load the game gatlin trucks. But i guess it won't make a difference if they do he still can't get on the game lol.
  • Frances Mangan
    Frances Mangan
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 252
    Have you checked your emails to make sure whether or not you have had a reply to your tickets, also check your junk folder as sometimes the email/s will go in there.
    VAMPY.
    Link for Tom Borland's Unit overview 2.0 http://forums.kixeye.com/threads/118538-Units-Overview-2.0
    Link below is for Tom Borland's WC Guide? check it out, you may find it useful First-WC-Guide
    BYM UID: 9205556 . WC UID: 144 -- OS: Win7,Browser: Chrome, Flash: 11.1.102.55
  • FADE 26
    FADE 26
    Minor Nuisance
    yes automated reply.
  • FADE 26
    FADE 26
    Minor Nuisance
    I guess if they fix the load problem he will have to start over. With a new account would be the best thing to do. The leader board and attack log comes up but game won't load.
  • Frances Mangan
    Frances Mangan
    Minor Nuisance
    You just need to wait for a reply, Using a second account is not allowed.
    VAMPY.
    Link for Tom Borland's Unit overview 2.0 http://forums.kixeye.com/threads/118538-Units-Overview-2.0
    Link below is for Tom Borland's WC Guide? check it out, you may find it useful First-WC-Guide
  • mGrizzy
    mGrizzy
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 127
    Frances Mangan that hughesnet quote is just protecting them we have hughesnet and it works just find before I got mine base blown up and now I cant get on but mine son can
  • Frances Mangan
    Frances Mangan
    Minor Nuisance
    hughesnet quote?
    VAMPY.
  • mGrizzy
    mGrizzy
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 127
    Are there activities that are not recommended for use with a satellite connection

Twitch Games. Time-sensitive applications that require fractions-of-a-second user inputs (such as multi-player "twitch" games or real-time equities trading) are not recommended with HughesNet due to latency issues. Latency refers to the amount of time it takes a packet of data to travel across a network. With satellite service, that data must travel up to the satellite and back (about 45,000 miles). This round trip adds about a half-second delay to the total time your computer takes to communicate with a Website or host server.

They told me the same thing when I got it but that was part of there read off
  • FADE 26
    FADE 26
    Minor Nuisance
    You just need to wait for a reply, Using a second account is not allowed.

ok look can you read this is my sons account. not mime! there are many families that play this game. so before posting using a second account is not allowed please read the posts. or don't post thank you
  • Hitman007
    Hitman007
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 8,990
    Yes every ticket get's look at and the problem gets look at as well
    Report hackers and any other problems you may have by sending in a Ticket

If a MOD or a CM remove/close/edit/delete a thread or a post, there's a reason for it. Re-posting the same post/thread is a violation of forum rules

BP Glossary, Everything you need to know about BP Everything you should need to know about Battle Pirates