how am i being attacked twice for high res lose?

Metalace
Metalace
Potential Threat
Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 76
edited 27 Jun 2012, 4:10PM
So I was attacked by this guy twice and he got alot of high res off each attack. Second attack happened 40m+ from the first one. I noticed in the attack log the first destroyed all my base but for my academy. so it was enough to bubble it. But i dont see how he override my first bubble.
  • Ebonsol
    Ebonsol
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 48
    I think you now have to destroy a base 100% (except the walls) to bubble it. Also, if you start repairs on your base, and someone hits it, I believe they'll still get the full amount they should, even if it's only 1% repaired. Since the attacker left one building standing, I have to assume that your base wasn't actually bubbled.
    Sol_Magna [ Sector ??? ]
    Level 31 as of August 24, 2012 - WC User ID: 1549175
    Ben Palmer wrote: »
    Using credits for repairs for the whole game most definitely has a correlation with general lack of skill. For example, the most recent "coiner" attack on my base lost 24 megas, 6 warhawks, 3 raptors and a copter drone and gained the grand total of 1 storage (about 1 million metal).
  • Metalace
    Metalace
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 76
    Ebonsol wrote: »
    I think you now have to destroy a base 100% (except the walls) to bubble it. Also, if you start repairs on your base, and someone hits it, I believe they'll still get the full amount they should, even if it's only 1% repaired. Since the attacker left one building standing, I have to assume that your base wasn't actually bubbled.

Nah man this is complete BULLSHIT. I was **** attacked 3 times today while i was sleeping. This guy keeps glitching my base in order to attack me twice. He destroys everything in my base then while im bubbled he hacks and goes around my shield. His name is angel-of-death User ID: 4169467. Im **** sick n tired of this **** i sent in a ticket but by the time they finally get around to replying they wont do **** to him. I have put real money into this game and I`m starting to get really pissed at the customer support.

But i know its not 100% to bubble since I can attack bases and just destroy half, plus their CC and it bubbles them. Then theirs the fact that you have to log into the game in order to start repairs to your base otherwise it remains destroyed. So how did he destroy my base again when it was already destroyed and not repaired? Sounds like hes hacking.......